WRITING PROGRESS

HE CAME FOR ME

BOOK ONE IN THE PROTECTOR SERIES

http://www.amazon.com/He-Came-Book-One-Protector/dp/1447875591/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1422879701&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=he+came+for+me+book+one+in+the+protector+serieshttps://www.smashwords.com/books/view/82996
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/he-came-for-me-book-one-in-the-protector-series-c.-m.-brown/1113030642?ean=2940011475573

HE CAME FOR MINE

 BOOK TWO IN THE PROTECTOR SERIES

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/82996         http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/he-came-for-mine?keyword=he+came+for+mine&store=ebook




Wednesday 29 February 2012

CONGRATULATIONS!

THE YOUNG ADULT PARANORMAL GIVEAWAY BLOG HOP WINNERS ARE:

     Entrant: 44    Meghan Gale

     Entrant: 87    Atheena Chiu

     Entrant: 54    Stacey Brucale

     Entrant: 60    Kimberly Costa


     Entrant: 156  Denise Zaky


These 5 lucky winners have received emails containing the details on how to collect their free ebook!




A big thanks to everyone who participated in the Young Adult Pranormal Activity Hop!
I would also like to thank and welcome all the new followers to my site. I hope you make return visits frequently in the future!
A special thankyou to


  vvb32 reads
&

Co-hosts of the Hop!


TO EVERYONE WHO MISSED OUT
I HAVE AN OFFER WHICH MIGHT INTEREST YOU!

I have submitted
"He Came For Me, Book One in 'The Protector Series'"
in



During the week from March 4 to 10
you will be able to purchase
an eBook version of

He Came For Me, Book One in The Protector Series

at 50% off the regular price!


 SIMPLY VISIT SMASHWORDS 





 


AND USE THE CODE


REW50









4 comments:

Mark Koopmans said...

Aloha C.M.,

Thanks for your comments re. my Word Verification post, and I hope you find someway of getting to the concert....

You have a new follower:)

Unknown said...

Thanks Mark for visting and becoming a new follower! I think Radiohead is out, but I just booked tickets to see Boy'n'Bear!

Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer said...

Thanks again..looking forward to reading your book :)

Unknown said...

Kimberly, I am glad that you have eventually found the email! I hope you enjoy reading it!

Total Pageviews

I write like
Chuck Palahniuk

I Write Like by Mémoires, journal software. Analyze your writing!


A-Z APRIL CHALLENGE 2014

A-Z APRIL CHALLENGE 2014
SURVIVOR

THE PROTECTOR SERIES ON GOODREADS

C.M. Brown's books on Goodreads
He Came For Me He Came For Me (The Protector, #1)
reviews: 19
ratings: 20 (avg rating 3.30)

He Came for Mine He Came for Mine (The Protector, #2)
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 3.67)