WRITING PROGRESS

HE CAME FOR ME

BOOK ONE IN THE PROTECTOR SERIES

http://www.amazon.com/He-Came-Book-One-Protector/dp/1447875591/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1422879701&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=he+came+for+me+book+one+in+the+protector+serieshttps://www.smashwords.com/books/view/82996
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/he-came-for-me-book-one-in-the-protector-series-c.-m.-brown/1113030642?ean=2940011475573

HE CAME FOR MINE

 BOOK TWO IN THE PROTECTOR SERIES

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/82996         http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/he-came-for-mine?keyword=he+came+for+mine&store=ebook




Friday 24 February 2012




TAGGED AGAIN!
I have just been tagged by Ozlem Yikici, who is one of the very busy
co-hosts of Rachel Harrie's Fourth Platform Building  Campaign! 

Ozlem has another challenge running, called -
 Collaborat​ions Paper Canvas Tapestries

Visit

Become a part of this collection of various writer's work!
Visit Yikici and enter to continue the story!


I was the first to take up this challenge, you can read my entry which will become the beginning of a an eBook, which Ozlem is going to collate and sell to raise funds for Charity, just click on the link below!

http://cmbrown-books.blogspot.com/2012/02/challenge-issued-paper-canvas.html

Now thanks to Ozlem, I am to having to answer more questions as part of the
Fourth Platform Building Campaign!


Only joking, I really don't mind!
1. Where did the inspiration for writing your WIP come from?
Now, I am possibly going to sound like a really techno-illiterate, but I presume WIP is short for 'Work In Progress' - hope I'm right! 
At the moment I am working on the Second Book in "The Protector Series," which is a Paranormal Fantasy novel suited to Young Adults!
2. Any interesting tales about your muse?
Actually, yes I do! You can read and understand, how I was inspired
by reading the first few pages of my first  novel "He Came For Me!"
A very hot guy, driving past me, in a very hot car!
3. Your muse; fab/frustrating/inbetweener?
Wouldn't have a clue!
4. Why do you write?
I have always had an active imagination,
and have nothing really to do at night, when everyone in my house is sleeping!
I  just don't sleep much.
5. If you could enhance one of your senses, which would it be?
Honestly? My sixth sense, is there really another answer!
6. When you are not creating what do you do?
Work in educating high school students with Learning Difficulties.
7. Ask yourself a question –now answer it.
Unfortunately, I am greedy and I want more to life than one thing:
Love
Health
Happinesss
Acknowledgement
Achievement
&
Riches
8. How long is a piece of string?
Is this a trick question? As long as you want it to be!
9. What was the last dream you saw?
Ah! Now, being honest I don't really dream much, or I just don't remember them,
 but when  I do actually recall any details, it seems to be
close to morning when I am beginning to wake.
10. In a film about your life, which actor would play you?
Wouldn't have a clue!
11. What’s your motto in life and also your work ethics?
Diligence, Honesty and Hard Work!
Really boring stuff!

8 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I like your 'one' thing!

Misha Gerrick said...

Hahaha she tagged me as well. :-)

Misha Gerrick said...

Really liked your answers, by the way. You gave the same one as I wanted to give for 8, so now I have to be really creative. :-)

Unknown said...

Alex, what can I say, I want it all! I want it now?
I am already to post my support for CassaFire, I bet you are too! I am sure your book will do well!

Unknown said...

Misha, I will pop over soon and look for your anwers. I liked Ozlem's questions, they brought out different areas of my personality, to the other questions I had answered.

Nelson said...

Stopping by to wish you both a blessed weekend, C.M.Brown.

Krista McLaughlin said...

I've always had a very overactive imagination too. My mom used to say that I lived in my own world most of the time. :)

Unknown said...

Krista, I would receive that comment from my teachers, on my report cards in school! I think I must of spent a lot of time looking out of the windows, daydreaming! Ha, ha!

Total Pageviews

I write like
Chuck Palahniuk

I Write Like by MĂ©moires, journal software. Analyze your writing!


A-Z APRIL CHALLENGE 2014

A-Z APRIL CHALLENGE 2014
SURVIVOR

THE PROTECTOR SERIES ON GOODREADS

C.M. Brown's books on Goodreads
He Came For Me He Came For Me (The Protector, #1)
reviews: 19
ratings: 20 (avg rating 3.30)

He Came for Mine He Came for Mine (The Protector, #2)
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 3.67)