This week we are to list 5 imperfections about yourself
that might bug the hell out of those around you
and yourself as well.
- My main annoying habit, which I just cannot seem to curb is during conversations, i tend to butt in with my thoughts instead of politely waiting for the person/s to finish what they are saying. I know this is annoying and I don't do this to be rude, it is just that I find that if I don't get out what my thoughts are at that moment, then and there, I will get lost in some other vital piece of info and tend to forget what I wanted to way previously.
- I frequently make a mess of myself when eating and avoid wearing white, because of this annoying habit. I seem to loose my food from my fork on the way to my mouth and it really does annoy me!
- I am a bit of a recluse. I am quite happy with my own company and don't seem to need other people or places to be entertained. This really annoys my husband as he is someone who loves the company of others.
- I put the cleanliness of my home, before going out to socialize. I need to learn how to balance this aspect of my life better.
- I am sure my neighbours would say that they are annoyed by how I like to play music loud and the type of music I like to listen to. (indie rock, punk, scream-o)