WRITING PROGRESS

HE CAME FOR ME

BOOK ONE IN THE PROTECTOR SERIES

http://www.amazon.com/He-Came-Book-One-Protector/dp/1447875591/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1422879701&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=he+came+for+me+book+one+in+the+protector+serieshttps://www.smashwords.com/books/view/82996
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/he-came-for-me-book-one-in-the-protector-series-c.-m.-brown/1113030642?ean=2940011475573

HE CAME FOR MINE

 BOOK TWO IN THE PROTECTOR SERIES

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/82996         http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/he-came-for-mine?keyword=he+came+for+mine&store=ebook




Thursday 15 November 2012

OH, HOW I MISS YOU BLOGFEST

I Miss You Blogfest
November 16 2012

Hosted by  
and  
Alex J. Cavanaugh

The bloggers we really miss…
and the ones we would really miss! 

On November 16, list one to three bloggers you really miss 
and one to three bloggers you would miss if they stopped blogging. 
Then go leave a comment on those blogs.





I have two bloggers whom I would like to list as – I MISS!


Sarah Pearson

Whatever happened to Sarah, I hope she is well and that whatever was troubling her she has been able to overcome!

I miss you, Sarah!

This is Sarah’s last post on her site Empty White Pages back on the 17th April

It's not you ...


I've started and deleted this post so many times it's getting ridiculous so I'm just going to say it. I have some stuff that I have to do that I thought would take a few days but is actually going to take a few weeks. It also needs my full attention, which it isn't getting at the moment. So, I'm taking a break from blogging. I think for at least a couple of months, I'm not sure exactly yet. Let me be clear, I'm not 'burnt out' or bored, or tired of blogging. It's that I still, after more than a year, haven't learnt how to manage my time effectively.

For those of you who I promised Musical Impressions to in May, I'm really very sorry and I'll be in touch when I get back to see if you're still interested. I'll be taking a complete break from the internet for a week or so, but then I'll be back to reading some of my favourite blogs, so you won't get rid of me that easily!

To all of you, thank you for making this the most fun I could ever have with my clothes on. I'll truly miss you. I felt it was only right that I should leave you with a song. This song is dedicated to everyone but especially those who are old enough to remember Lenny before Cinna was even thought of .

Take care guys, love you.




Gwen         Tolios

I know I can connect with Gwen here: http://allonsy-ethiopia.blogspot.com.au/
but it is infrequent and I do miss her input in the blogging world, on a regular basis.  Her life in Ethiopia is keeping her very busy and of course internet access is not the same for her as it is for us!

All the best Gwen



And  three bloggers whom I would like to mention, who helped me when I first started blogging September last year:


Kormal Lewis

Tami Brothers

And of course our own Ninja Captain

Alex Cavanaugh





18 comments:

Elise Fallson said...

Can't live without our Ninja Captain! (:

Hope Sarah Pearson is ok and comes back soon. Her last post is really sad.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Thank you, Carolyn!
I remember Sarah's last post and almost listed her today. Need to send her an email.
Thanks for participating in our blogfest.

L. Diane Wolfe said...

That was a really sad way to end her posting.

I think the blogging world would implode if Alex quit.

Isis Rushdan said...

I miss Sarah as well. I understand about time constraints and when I'm behind, blogging takes a backseat.

Angela Brown said...

Knight of Aidensdein, I do believe you may have grabbed a hold of my, Ghost Knight's, armor and taken me down. Let our lances continue in good joust for the fun we've had :-)

That last post from Sarah was a sad one but it seems that when the chance comes, she'll be right back.

jaybird said...

I don't like to even entertain the thought of a blogging world without Alex. He's the best.

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Carolyn .. another blogger who remembers Sarah - hope she reads and comes back .. and all is well at her end of the world .. good luck to you too ... cheers Hilary

Camille Picott said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! What a touching goodbye/hiatus post from you friend.

Matthew MacNish said...

We're going to miss you! Thanks for posting.

Unknown said...

Elise/ L. Diane / Jaybird - We could not do without Alex! He is the best.

Angela - Ah, what is this, Sir Ghost Knight,are you giving up???

Alex - We all love you! (Hope your wife doesn't get jealous!

Hilary / Camile - Thanks for the visit and the expressions of feelings for my friend Sarah!

Christine Rains said...

Great post. I don't think many of us could live without Alex!

Golden Eagle said...

Sarah's really being missed in the blogosphere today. I mentioned her in my post as well.

Liesel K. Hill said...

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today! Nice to meet you. Good luck with all you have to do. I'm now following you via GFC and will be here when you return! :D Have a great weekend!

Ella said...

How touching were her words-I can relate, I do think the dance of time management in regards to blogging is a difficult tango!
Thank you for sharing her words :D

Joylene Nowell Butler said...

I totally understand the need for a break. Hope everything falls nicely into place.

Tara Tyler said...

so sad to lose a blog friend! i know i would have a really hard time leaving all my wonderful friends i've made!

Sarah Tokeley said...

I hope you know you brought a lump to my throat. Thank you so much for the lovely words, and I'll be back very soon :-) x

Unknown said...

It is so nice to hear from you Sarah, I am so glad to hear that you will returning soon. A lot of people noticed your absence and have really missed you! :-)

Total Pageviews

I write like
Chuck Palahniuk

I Write Like by Mémoires, journal software. Analyze your writing!


A-Z APRIL CHALLENGE 2014

A-Z APRIL CHALLENGE 2014
SURVIVOR

THE PROTECTOR SERIES ON GOODREADS

C.M. Brown's books on Goodreads
He Came For Me He Came For Me (The Protector, #1)
reviews: 19
ratings: 20 (avg rating 3.30)

He Came for Mine He Came for Mine (The Protector, #2)
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 3.67)