WRITING PROGRESS

HE CAME FOR ME

BOOK ONE IN THE PROTECTOR SERIES

http://www.amazon.com/He-Came-Book-One-Protector/dp/1447875591/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1422879701&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=he+came+for+me+book+one+in+the+protector+serieshttps://www.smashwords.com/books/view/82996
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/he-came-for-me-book-one-in-the-protector-series-c.-m.-brown/1113030642?ean=2940011475573

HE CAME FOR MINE

 BOOK TWO IN THE PROTECTOR SERIES

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/82996         http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/he-came-for-mine?keyword=he+came+for+mine&store=ebook




Tuesday 27 November 2012

EXPRESS YOURSELF


Hosts
and



This week we are to list 5 imperfections about yourself 
that might bug the hell out of those around you 
and yourself as well. 

  1.  My main annoying habit, which I just cannot seem to curb is during conversations, i tend to butt in with my thoughts instead of politely waiting for the person/s to finish what they are saying.  I know this is annoying and I don't do this to be rude, it is just that I find that if I don't get out what my thoughts are at that moment, then and there, I will get lost in some other vital piece of info and tend to forget what I wanted to way previously.
  2. I frequently make a mess of myself when eating and avoid wearing white, because of this annoying habit.  I seem to loose my food from my fork on the way to my mouth and it really does annoy me!
  3.  I am a bit of a recluse. I am quite happy with my own company and don't seem to need other people or places to be entertained.  This really annoys my husband as he is someone who loves the company of others. 
  4.  I put the cleanliness of my home, before going out to socialize.  I need to learn how to balance this aspect of my life better.
  5.  I am sure my neighbours would say that they are annoyed by how I like to play music loud and the type of music I like to listen to. (indie rock, punk, scream-o)

9 comments:

Dani said...

#1 is one that I should have posted but I never think about it until I do it. You know... I always catch myself opening my mouth to speak but clam up and then when I can speak, I have forgotten what I wanted to say. Annoying.

Tonja Drecker said...

Lol! My hubby and I have the same problem with #3. He's Mr. Social in person and I'd rather avoid them all.

Unknown said...

I usually regret wearing white when I go out to restaurants, too. I need to stick to the dark colors just to play it safe. Haha.

Jackie said...

#3 is so me... I don't like going out of my "bubble." I'm content that way. My hubby is shy, like me, but has an easier time being social.

Ciara said...

I like my alone time, so I get you. :)

Unknown said...

Danni / T. / Michael / Jackie / Ciara
Thanks for the comments. It is interesting how writers have similar habits in real life.

Laura Clipson said...

Number 3 and 5 are me as well - I'd much prefer to stay at home and do nothing than go out with other people, I like being on my own too much! And I'm fairly certain my next door neighbours hate the really loud rock/metal music I play occasionally...

Anita said...

Fun! I always have a conversation going on in my head that's different than the one going on with my mouth. This leads me to use incorrect words in my mouth conversation.

Charmaine Clancy said...

I'm sure my neighbours hate my music loud too. I only ever play Christmas Carols or Kenny Rogers (or Kenny Rogers singing Christmas Carols!)

Total Pageviews

I write like
Chuck Palahniuk

I Write Like by MĂ©moires, journal software. Analyze your writing!


A-Z APRIL CHALLENGE 2014

A-Z APRIL CHALLENGE 2014
SURVIVOR

THE PROTECTOR SERIES ON GOODREADS

C.M. Brown's books on Goodreads
He Came For Me He Came For Me (The Protector, #1)
reviews: 19
ratings: 20 (avg rating 3.30)

He Came for Mine He Came for Mine (The Protector, #2)
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 3.67)