WRITING PROGRESS

HE CAME FOR ME

BOOK ONE IN THE PROTECTOR SERIES

http://www.amazon.com/He-Came-Book-One-Protector/dp/1447875591/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1422879701&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=he+came+for+me+book+one+in+the+protector+serieshttps://www.smashwords.com/books/view/82996
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/he-came-for-me-book-one-in-the-protector-series-c.-m.-brown/1113030642?ean=2940011475573

HE CAME FOR MINE

 BOOK TWO IN THE PROTECTOR SERIES

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/82996         http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/he-came-for-mine?keyword=he+came+for+mine&store=ebook




Wednesday 15 February 2012

I'VE BEEN TAGGED

Well, I opened up my blog and perused the thumbnails of my fellow campaigner's and noticed a couple of posts about being tagged! This sparked my interest and I paid a visit to both of them. The second blog, hosted by Sabrina had tagged me!

Now I am to answer the eleven questions below and tag another 11 campaigner's to answer another eleven questions I make up, so here goes!
These are the eleven questions I have been asked to answer thanks to Sabrina:
1. I had a crazy vivid and disturbing dream last night, SO what is the craziest, weirdest dream you've ever had?
 I used to have a recurring dream where I would fly around using an umbrella and the wind, but I would always wake up when I started falling to the ground.

2. Name 1 thing in nature you find most beautiful. (I want a good description).
A sunset, where a large cloud bank is forcing the sun to push through, and rays of sunshine can be seen, stretching down towards the Earth and the sky is filled with a mix of the dusk colours - pink, mauve and indigo.

3. What is the thing that you are most proud of?
My two children.

4. What is the oddest date you've ever been on?
I have been married so long, I can't honestly remember.

5. Do you dance crazy when no one is looking? For a specific reason? (I do my own happy dance when something goes my way, or I am excited. *grin*)
I do like to let my hair down sometimes and dance crazy, but I do it in public.

6. I carry socks in my purse with me when I wear sandals because I do NOT like walking in bare feet at someone else's house. How about you?
No, I have never even thought about it! Living in Australia we can't wait to get our shoes off and walk around with barefeet.

7. Did you have an imaginary friend as a kid?
No, but I had a pet bantim which I would push around in a babies pram.

8. Have you named a child after a character from a novel, short story, or poem you've written?
No, I have never done that, but I used to have a neighbour named Jorel, after Superman's dad.

9. My husband drives me crazy by making up his own words to songs. Do you do this or are you like me and stick to the perfectly good lyrics of the song?
I am like you Sabrina, I stick to the original lyrics.

10. In honor of the last argument I had with my hubbie, think about the last time you were really angry. Describe it.
I can't really remember, but it was most likely an argument I had with my son.

11. Did you find this random collection of questions amusing or annoying?
I actually found them quite thought prevoking.

Ah, thankgoodness I finished that, now it is my turn to choose the eleven questions for others from the campaign to answer!
1.  How do the stories you write about come into fruition?
2.  Do you think you are the type of person who plans for every eventuality, or do you prefer to
live life how it comes, without any organisation?
3.  What is your favourite song?
4.  Do you sing it loudly to yourself?
5.  Are you still friends with anyone you went to secondary school with?
6.  What would be your dream job?
7.  How often do you speak with your sibblings?
8.  If you were an animal what creature would you like to be? Use your imagination.
9.   I love eating boiled eggs for breakfast, what is your favourite food?
10.  What piece of technology could you not live without?
11. Do you have a favourite piece of furniture?

I am now tagging:

Misha Gericke
Rebekah Loper
Rachael Harrie
Alexandra Shostak
Fairbetty
Colleen Chen
Sorcha
Celesta Rimington
Jamie McHenry
Angeline Trevena
Emilia Quill

Have Fun!



12 comments:

fairbetty said...

Hey! Thanks for tagging me :) I already posted 11 questions yesterday for someone else, but I thought I'd answer your questions here for you. :)
1. How do the stories you write about come into fruition? my stories are organic mostly... just an idea that pops in my head. I try to ground them in folk lore when I can, though.
2. Do you think you are the type of person who plans for every eventuality, or do you prefer to
live life how it comes, without any organisation?
I fly by the seat of my pants for sure.
3. What is your favourite song? I think right now my fave song is "Ave Mary-a" by P!nk
4. Do you sing it loudly to yourself? In the car... a lot...
5. Are you still friends with anyone you went to secondary school with? I have 2 high school friends still... magic of Facebook... but I don't see anyone since I live half way across the country from my hometown now.
6. What would be your dream job? That one is hard. I'm pursuing an internship with a literary agency at present... we'll see if that's my answer after I land one :)
7. How often do you speak with your siblings? My sister calls every week or so... and I rarely ever talk with my brother.
8. If you were an animal what creature would you like to be? Use your imagination. I'd likely be a unicorn. Magical powers and a deadly weapon...
9. I love eating boiled eggs for breakfast, what is your favourite food? I think mine is french fries... because I'll order them anywhere I can get them.
10. What piece of technology could you not live without? Electricity about covers it.
11. Do you have a favourite piece of furniture? I think my bookshelves are my favorite pieces of furniture... all my books. <3

Sabrina A. Fish said...

Haha! Love your answers. I am going to look up what a pet 'bantim' is. Thanks for being a good sport and participating. Nice to meet you, too, by the way!!!

Misha Gerrick said...

Hahaha you're the third person to tag me, so I'll do another post on Monday. :-)

Spanj said...

Me and my husband are always making up our own lyrics to songs; usually singing really offensive things about each other!!

Colleen said...

Thanks for the tag! I love your answers...the recurring dream and the nature description particularly.

Karina Lawrence said...

I know I'm a tad late but... You've been tagged on my elevensies =) http://kaysbook.blogspot.com/2012/02/ive-been-tagged-so-heres-my-elevenses.html

Sorcha said...

Thanks for the tag! My answers are at http://sorchanr.blogspot.com/2012/02/as-part-of-rachael-harries-fourth.html

Unknown said...

Oh sorry Misha, I am finding it really hard to guage who has been tagged and who hasn't. I suppose that is part of the fun!

Unknown said...

Thanks Colleen, glad you enjoyed the tag!

Unknown said...

Let me know if you find out! If you don't I will share the secret!

Unknown said...

You sound like you have a wonderful relationship????

Unknown said...

Thanks for the questions Karina, I have answered them in a post on my blog, if you want to take a look!

Total Pageviews

I write like
Chuck Palahniuk

I Write Like by MĂ©moires, journal software. Analyze your writing!


A-Z APRIL CHALLENGE 2014

A-Z APRIL CHALLENGE 2014
SURVIVOR

THE PROTECTOR SERIES ON GOODREADS

C.M. Brown's books on Goodreads
He Came For Me He Came For Me (The Protector, #1)
reviews: 19
ratings: 20 (avg rating 3.30)

He Came for Mine He Came for Mine (The Protector, #2)
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 3.67)