Well, I opened up my blog and perused the thumbnails of my fellow campaigner's and noticed a couple of posts about being tagged! This sparked my interest and I paid a visit to both of them. The second blog, hosted by Sabrina had tagged me!
Now I am to answer the eleven questions below and tag another 11 campaigner's to answer another eleven questions I make up, so here goes!
These are the eleven questions I have been asked to answer thanks to Sabrina:
1. I had a crazy vivid and disturbing dream last night, SO what is the
craziest, weirdest dream you've ever had?
I used to have a recurring dream where I would fly around using an umbrella and the wind, but I would always wake up when I started falling to the ground.
2. Name 1 thing in nature you find
most beautiful. (I want a good description).
A sunset, where a large cloud bank is forcing the sun to push through, and rays of sunshine can be seen, stretching down towards the Earth and the sky is filled with a mix of the dusk colours - pink, mauve and indigo.
3. What is the thing that you
are most proud of?
My two children.
4. What is the oddest date you've ever been on?
I have been married so long, I can't honestly remember.
you dance crazy when no one is looking? For a specific reason? (I do my own
happy dance when something goes my way, or I am excited. *grin*)
I do like to let my hair down sometimes and dance crazy, but I do it in public.
6. I carry
socks in my purse with me when I wear sandals because I do NOT like walking in
bare feet at someone else's house. How about you?
No, I have never even thought about it! Living in Australia we can't wait to get our shoes off and walk around with barefeet.
7. Did you have an
imaginary friend as a kid?
No, but I had a pet bantim which I would push around in a babies pram.
8. Have you named a child after a character from a
novel, short story, or poem you've written?
No, I have never done that, but I used to have a neighbour named Jorel, after Superman's dad.
9. My husband drives me crazy by
making up his own words to songs. Do you do this or are you like me and stick to
the perfectly good lyrics of the song?
I am like you Sabrina, I stick to the original lyrics.
10. In honor of the last argument I
had with my hubbie, think about the last time you were really angry. Describe
I can't really remember, but it was most likely an argument I had with my son.
11. Did you find this random collection of questions amusing or
I actually found them quite thought prevoking.
Ah, thankgoodness I finished that, now it is my turn to choose the eleven questions for others from the campaign to answer!
1. How do the stories you write about come into fruition?
2. Do you think you are the type of person who plans for every eventuality, or do you prefer to
live life how it comes, without any organisation?
3. What is your favourite song?
4. Do you sing it loudly to yourself?
5. Are you still friends with anyone you went to secondary school with?
6. What would be your dream job?
7. How often do you speak with your sibblings?
8. If you were an animal what creature would you like to be? Use your imagination.
9. I love eating boiled eggs for breakfast, what is your favourite food?
10. What piece of technology could you not live without?
11. Do you have a favourite piece of furniture?
I am now tagging: