WRITING PROGRESS

HE CAME FOR ME

BOOK ONE IN THE PROTECTOR SERIES

http://www.amazon.com/He-Came-Book-One-Protector/dp/1447875591/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1422879701&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=he+came+for+me+book+one+in+the+protector+serieshttps://www.smashwords.com/books/view/82996
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/he-came-for-me-book-one-in-the-protector-series-c.-m.-brown/1113030642?ean=2940011475573

HE CAME FOR MINE

 BOOK TWO IN THE PROTECTOR SERIES

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/82996         http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/he-came-for-mine?keyword=he+came+for+mine&store=ebook




Tuesday 7 February 2012

FOURTH PLATFORM BUILDING CAMPAIGN

       Sign Up at "Rach Writes"
  • This Fourth Campaign will be a mini-Campaign, and will run from today until Saturday, March 17, 2012.
  • The List of Campaigners will close on Wednesday, February 15th, so make sure you sign up before then.
  • The First Campaigner Challenge will begin on Monday, February 20th and end on Saturday, February 25th.
  • The Second Campaigner Challenge will begin on Monday, March 5th and end on Saturday, March 10th.

  • Each Friday I'll post a Campaigner Notice-Board, where ou can announce blogfests, book launches, things you'd like to share with your other Campaigners, etc etc. You'll need to send me the information in advance, and I've made up a form to make things easier. If you want me to include your details in this Friday's post (February 10th), please fill out this form.
  • there will be lots of Twitter-talk at #writecampaign, so make sure you jump in and take part to meet, get to know, and encourage your fellow Campaigners.

As this is a mini-Campaign, these are the only organized Campaign events. As always, it's up to you how involved you want to be.




Click the link below and sign up now time is running out.....


 Carolyn

http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=1438439512128114594#editor/target=post;postID=6508799147335446217

 

21 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I participated last fall but too busy now with my book release and the A to Z Challenge.

David P. King said...

I saw you in the YA campaign group. It's good to meet you.

New follower! :)

Morgan said...

New follower here... found you by the campaign. I love writer friends... I'm glad I found you! Looks like a lovely blog :D

Sylvia said...

hi! I am a fellow campaigner :) Stopping by and following!

Sabrina A. Fish said...

New follower! Looking forward to seeing you along the campaign trail! Go team fantasy!

Rebekah Loper said...

Hi CM, good to meet you, I'm finally making my campaign rounds :).

Good luck to you, can't wait to get to know you better!

Elizabeth Twist said...

Hi Caroyln! Wow, the fantasy group is getting HUGE! Go, us!

Unknown said...

How do you do? Thanks for following my blog and look forward to seeing along the way.

Cortney Pearson said...

Yay for the fantasy group! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I look forward to reading your challenge posts and getting to know you!

Misha Gerrick said...

Hello! Just stopped by because I'm in the Fantasy group with you. :-)

fairbetty said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Fellow Campaigner and new follower :) See you on the interwebs!

Golden Eagle said...

There seem to be a lot of Fantasy authors in this Campaign. :)

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Alexandra Shostak said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm really excited for this campaign.

Unknown said...

Thanks for dropping in, the Fantasy group is getting to be big!

Unknown said...

Hi fairbetty, thankyou for following and I am looking forward to the campaign.

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by and sending me your greetings, looking forward to the campaign

Unknown said...

Thanks to you as well for your visit to my blog, happy campaining!

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by, yes the Fantasy group is HUGE! I have finally got to the bottom of the list to meet and greet!

Unknown said...

Thanks Morgan, for joining my site and the nice comments, looking forward to the challenge of this campain!

Unknown said...

Hey David,

Thanks for following. Looking at your blog I was wondering if by chance do you get into Cozplay! I have recently visited an anime exhibition with my daughter here in Queensland, Australia and just loved watching the performers in Cozplay!

Unknown said...

Hey Sylvia, I just realized I missed a few people as I went through my replies, so I am spending some time to make sure I did not miss anyone. Thanks for following and welcome!

Total Pageviews

I write like
Chuck Palahniuk

I Write Like by Mémoires, journal software. Analyze your writing!


A-Z APRIL CHALLENGE 2014

A-Z APRIL CHALLENGE 2014
SURVIVOR

THE PROTECTOR SERIES ON GOODREADS

C.M. Brown's books on Goodreads
He Came For Me He Came For Me (The Protector, #1)
reviews: 19
ratings: 20 (avg rating 3.30)

He Came for Mine He Came for Mine (The Protector, #2)
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 3.67)