WRITING PROGRESS

HE CAME FOR ME

BOOK ONE IN THE PROTECTOR SERIES

http://www.amazon.com/He-Came-Book-One-Protector/dp/1447875591/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1422879701&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=he+came+for+me+book+one+in+the+protector+serieshttps://www.smashwords.com/books/view/82996
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/he-came-for-me-book-one-in-the-protector-series-c.-m.-brown/1113030642?ean=2940011475573

HE CAME FOR MINE

 BOOK TWO IN THE PROTECTOR SERIES

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/82996         http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/he-came-for-mine?keyword=he+came+for+mine&store=ebook




Thursday 9 May 2013

EXPRESS YOURSELF



 HOSTED BY:
Jackie Felger @ Bouquet of Books
Dani@ Entertaining Interests



The best part of the A to Z Challenge for me was reading all the awesome books I posted about.

The mix included Paranormal, Sci-fi, Steampunk, Adult and Young Adult, Ghost Stories, and many more!

I found some great stories, written by my blogger friends and was entertained immensely!

Of course, I also enjoyed just visiting and reading the posts I visited during the challenge. April is always a great month, when involved in the Challenge!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I'm leaning towards doing it again next year, but that means I need to get my posts ready NOW. lol

Sheena-kay Graham said...

A-Z was great and who doesn't enjoy being entertained.

M Pax said...

It's always fun to meet new people. Glad you had a good time :)

Sandy said...

Your post made me think of my DD, who never seems to have enough books to read. Me, I rarely read books. I'm blogging, reading blogs, knitting, or crocheting during the times that would be free to read a book. I usually take 1 or 2 on vacation with me, but that seems to be the only time I actually enjoy it. We think it's odd that as much as I encouraged her to read, spent time taking her to library etc when she was young, that I actually don't enjoy it all that much. Glad you enjoyed your time in the challenge. I'm making my way now through the road trip post a-z.

Bethie said...

I enjoyed the challenge as well. Still trying to make it through. I also won the award from Squid. Funny that I also want to play guitar.

Total Pageviews

I write like
Chuck Palahniuk

I Write Like by Mémoires, journal software. Analyze your writing!


A-Z APRIL CHALLENGE 2014

A-Z APRIL CHALLENGE 2014
SURVIVOR

THE PROTECTOR SERIES ON GOODREADS

C.M. Brown's books on Goodreads
He Came For Me He Came For Me (The Protector, #1)
reviews: 19
ratings: 20 (avg rating 3.30)

He Came for Mine He Came for Mine (The Protector, #2)
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 3.67)