WRITING PROGRESS

HE CAME FOR ME

BOOK ONE IN THE PROTECTOR SERIES

http://www.amazon.com/He-Came-Book-One-Protector/dp/1447875591/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1422879701&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=he+came+for+me+book+one+in+the+protector+serieshttps://www.smashwords.com/books/view/82996
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/he-came-for-me-book-one-in-the-protector-series-c.-m.-brown/1113030642?ean=2940011475573

HE CAME FOR MINE

 BOOK TWO IN THE PROTECTOR SERIES

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/82996         http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/he-came-for-mine?keyword=he+came+for+mine&store=ebook




Tuesday 28 May 2013

TEASER TUESDAY


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by

of Should Be Reading.
Anyone can play along!
Just do the following
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE ANY SPOILERS!
Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away!



You don't want to ruin the book for others!

Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3)

Clockwork Princess

 (The Infernal Devices #3)

Danger and betrayal, secrets and enchantment in the breathtaking conclusion to the Infernal Devices trilogy.

Tessa Gray should be happy - aren't all brides happy?
Yet as she prepares for her wedding, a net of shadows begins to tighten around the Shadowhunters of the London Institute.
A new demon appears, one linked by blood and secrecy to Mortmain, the man who plans to use his army of pitiless automatons, the Infernal Devices, to destroy the Shadowhunters. Mortmain needs only one last item to complete his plan. He needs Tessa. And Jem and Will, the boys who lay equal claim to Tessa's heart, will do anything to save her.

My Teaser:

 At last she was there, close enough that he could see where the grass and flowers bent beneath the tread of her shoes. He reached out for her, and she for him. Their hands closed on each other's, and for a moment they stood smiling, and her fingers were warm in his.
  

10 comments:

Karen, author of "My Funny Dad, Harry" said...

That's nice. Interesting cover!
Here's mine: http://www.karenzemek.blogspot.com/2013/05/tuesday-teaser-from-my-funny-dad-harry.html

Dark Franny said...

I only read Clockwork Angel, but that seems like a great teaser! Here's mine: http://darkfrannysthoughts.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/teaser-tuesday-1.html

Unknown said...

Lovelovelove this book!


My Teaser (from Fire by Kristin Cashore):
Eveline's Books

Kathy Martin said...

Interesting teaser but I haven't started this series yet and have lots to get caught up on. Please come see my teasers for Dare You To by Katie McGarry and The Spanish Revenge by Allan Topol. Happy reading!

Unknown said...

I loved the mortal instruments series, not sure if I would like these but someday I guess I will try them. Thanks for sharing :)

Unknown said...

I haven't read prince yet, but it is a fun series once I pick it up!

Here's my Teaser Tuesday The Summer I Became a Nerd

Mei @ Diary of a Fair Weather Diver

Beth said...

Great teaser! Thanks for stopping by.

Anonymous said...

great teaser! this series is on my TBR list

my teaser tuesday
https://bookskeepmesane.wordpress.com/2013/05/28/teaser-tuesday-may-28-2013/

Lizzy said...

Sounds like a nice moment! I haven't read this series, although it seems like a ton of people love it. Thanks for stopping by my teaser :)

Kimberly @ Turning the Pages said...

Great teaser! I've really got to read this series :)
Thanks for stopping by my Teaser Tuesday post this week!
-Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

Total Pageviews

I write like
Chuck Palahniuk

I Write Like by Mémoires, journal software. Analyze your writing!


A-Z APRIL CHALLENGE 2014

A-Z APRIL CHALLENGE 2014
SURVIVOR

THE PROTECTOR SERIES ON GOODREADS

C.M. Brown's books on Goodreads
He Came For Me He Came For Me (The Protector, #1)
reviews: 19
ratings: 20 (avg rating 3.30)

He Came for Mine He Came for Mine (The Protector, #2)
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 3.67)