WRITING PROGRESS

HE CAME FOR ME

BOOK ONE IN THE PROTECTOR SERIES

http://www.amazon.com/He-Came-Book-One-Protector/dp/1447875591/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1422879701&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=he+came+for+me+book+one+in+the+protector+serieshttps://www.smashwords.com/books/view/82996
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/he-came-for-me-book-one-in-the-protector-series-c.-m.-brown/1113030642?ean=2940011475573

HE CAME FOR MINE

 BOOK TWO IN THE PROTECTOR SERIES

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/82996         http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/he-came-for-mine?keyword=he+came+for+mine&store=ebook




Tuesday 28 May 2013

EXPRESS YOURSELF

HOSTED BY 
&

This week Jackie and Dani have asked us to reveal some of our favourite author quotes!


Twilight, again. Another ending. No matter how perfect the day is, it always has to end.

(I bet you can guess who wrote this quote and which book it is from?)


“Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.”
  (Confucius)

 “Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.”
(Robert Louis Stevenson)


“If you don't have time to read, you don't have the time (or the tools) to write. Simple as that.”
(Stephen King)


“Here’s to books, the cheapest vacation you can buy.”
(Charlaine Harris)


 

These quotes are possibly a mix of how I feel about my life and how I like to live it. I love the gifts of nature and I spend a lot of time watching the clouds and the stars, sunrises and sunsets.

Most of the time I enjoy my job and I love watching the faces of my students as they light up with understanding when they learn something new.

And, I just love Stephen King's and Charlaine Harris's quotes about writing and reading,they are both so true!




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Confucius's. I'm trying to get there. lol

Stephen King's is great, too.

Unknown said...

I love quotes that can help me frame my own thoughts or inspire me to new ones. Thanks for sharing.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Stevenson's quote is so true!

Gina Gao said...

These are some really great quotes!

www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

Jay Noel said...

Stephen King also said this about adverbs: they pop up everywhere!

Sheena-kay Graham said...

Charlaine is absolutely right, books take you to so many wonderful places. Stephen King gives great advice here. Completely agree with Robert, you can't reap a harvest everyday, you need time for the seeds to grow.

Confucius knows what he's talking about though I think it's more that you won't regret having that job at the end of your life than never working. But a job you love is still a blessing. Great quotes C.M.

Jackie said...

I chose some Stephen King quotes for my post, too. Great author!

Total Pageviews

I write like
Chuck Palahniuk

I Write Like by Mémoires, journal software. Analyze your writing!


A-Z APRIL CHALLENGE 2014

A-Z APRIL CHALLENGE 2014
SURVIVOR

THE PROTECTOR SERIES ON GOODREADS

C.M. Brown's books on Goodreads
He Came For Me He Came For Me (The Protector, #1)
reviews: 19
ratings: 20 (avg rating 3.30)

He Came for Mine He Came for Mine (The Protector, #2)
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 3.67)