WRITING PROGRESS

HE CAME FOR ME

BOOK ONE IN THE PROTECTOR SERIES

http://www.amazon.com/He-Came-Book-One-Protector/dp/1447875591/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1422879701&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=he+came+for+me+book+one+in+the+protector+serieshttps://www.smashwords.com/books/view/82996
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/he-came-for-me-book-one-in-the-protector-series-c.-m.-brown/1113030642?ean=2940011475573

HE CAME FOR MINE

 BOOK TWO IN THE PROTECTOR SERIES

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/82996         http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/he-came-for-mine?keyword=he+came+for+mine&store=ebook




Tuesday 7 May 2013

A-Z Reflections Post / Teaser Tuesday & Book Release for James Wymore - Exacting Essence!

As some of you might know, I held a poll during the A-Z Challenge, asking people to vote to Appreciate a Fellow Blogger, well guess who won?

Although there were other popular votes, the winner won hands down!
Of course it was  the man we all admire and love:

At the beginning of the Challenge, I had not decided on the prize for this Award, but my decision is, to present Alex with a 
$20 Amazon Gift Card for being chosen as a winner!
Congratulations Alex!   

 Thanks to all of you who participated in the vote.
The winner of the $20 Amazon Gift Card for casting a vote to Appreciate a Fellow Blogger was:
Congratulations Sheena-kay!

 
And yes, I am proud to say I am a survivor of the A to Z Challenge for two years running and totally enjoyed the experience once again

Although my choice of reading and reviewing books, written by my fellow bloggers, was an immense task, I loved the opportunity to show off their work and give a little back to those who have helped me throughout the year. Some of the books, I still need to post reviews to Goodreads, Amazon, Barnes and Noble as well as Smashwords, but in the next week or so, I hope to have this all up to date!  
A big thankyou to all who visited my blog and left such wonderful comments and to Arlee Bird, the founder of the Challenge for his efforts to arrange the Challenge for yet another year! 

 I was also fortunate to be awarded a Liebster Award by The Armchair Squid, during the Challenge and intend to post my response to this, later in the week. 

Carolyn

*****  



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by

of Should Be Reading.
Anyone can play along!
Just do the following
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE ANY SPOILERS!
Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away!


You don't want to ruin the book for others!



7 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Oh wow!! I won? Thank you, Carolyn - and everyone who nominated me.
Appreciated your efforts to read and review so many books.
Thanks again!

fredamans said...

Congrats to the winners!
Congrats on your award!

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Reading all those books and writing reviews was really ambitious.

And no surprise that Alex won.

Unknown said...

Congratulations to Alex!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on beating the challenge. I found a few new books because of your theme. =)

Sheena-kay Graham said...

Glad I won and congrats on finishing the challenge.

Christine Rains said...

Congratulations to the winners!

Total Pageviews

I write like
Chuck Palahniuk

I Write Like by MĂ©moires, journal software. Analyze your writing!


A-Z APRIL CHALLENGE 2014

A-Z APRIL CHALLENGE 2014
SURVIVOR

THE PROTECTOR SERIES ON GOODREADS

C.M. Brown's books on Goodreads
He Came For Me He Came For Me (The Protector, #1)
reviews: 19
ratings: 20 (avg rating 3.30)

He Came for Mine He Came for Mine (The Protector, #2)
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 3.67)