WRITING PROGRESS

HE CAME FOR ME

BOOK ONE IN THE PROTECTOR SERIES

http://www.amazon.com/He-Came-Book-One-Protector/dp/1447875591/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1422879701&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=he+came+for+me+book+one+in+the+protector+serieshttps://www.smashwords.com/books/view/82996
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/he-came-for-me-book-one-in-the-protector-series-c.-m.-brown/1113030642?ean=2940011475573

HE CAME FOR MINE

 BOOK TWO IN THE PROTECTOR SERIES

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/82996         http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/he-came-for-mine?keyword=he+came+for+mine&store=ebook




Friday 21 March 2014

THE GREAT AND POWERFUL THEME REVEAL - A TO Z CHALLENGE

 

Inspired by  Mina Lobo, who initiated the “Theme Reveal Blogfest” during last year’s A to Z, Vidya Sury, Anna Tan, Csenge Zalka, Guilie Castillo Oriard, *with technical support from Jemima Pett & Mary Wallace* are our hosts for THE GREAT & POWERFUL THEME REVEAL FOR THE A TO Z CHALLENGE, a virtual social gathering where you can reveal your upcoming theme BEFORE the fun begins in April!

This is my third year entering the A-Z Challenge, my second as a minion for Jeremy (Retro) and also my second year entering the A-Z Theme Reveal. 

You may not know, but Jeremy has sadly pulled out of A-Z this year, at this very late stage, due to complications from his recent operation for his break.

My fellow "Jeremy's Angels" (Tara Tyler and River Fairchild), and myself, have decided to continue as his representation for the A-Z Challenge. We will be out busting those who don't play nice! (see post here)
  All the best Jeremy and we all hope you recover soon to be back with us refreshed and ready 
to post again.

****
After deliberating for a long time and offering on "Goodreads" for authors to be hosted on my site for the challenge, I came to a very large stall and went back to the drawing board....

 I then decided to reveal 26 Teasers from one of the novels I am working on at present...
A dystopian, sci-fi
set in Sydney, Australia.

Unfortunately, I do not have a cover to show you, but with a little luck and help from my illustrator
Rebekah Romani, I hope to have a mock up version
available to use in my posts for the challenge.

So, all the best for A-Z and I hope to meet or catch up with you before April!

Carolyn

30 comments:

Michelle Wallace said...

26 teasers? Sounds intriguing!
I'll meet up with you on the A to Z circuit Carolyn! *waving*
Writer In Transit

Robin said...

So sorry that Jeremy can't participate this year. I know that you and your fellow minions will do an excellent job!

Anonymous said...

I am A to Z ing about my debut novel. I'm excited to share it with the world. Can't wait to read about yours. Sydney is one of my favorite cities.

randi lee said...

I hope Jeremy's well soon! Also looking forward to your teasers--bet they'll be great!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

That sounds cool!
Glad you ladies will be patrolling in Jeremy's honor.

Anonymous said...

Best wishes to Jeremy!

That's a great theme. Looking forward to it.

Loni Townsend said...

Teasers? That sounds fun!

Unknown said...

I shall be here with bells on! Can't wait for April 1st. :)

Unknown said...

I shall be here with bells on! Can't wait for April 1st. :)

Laura Clipson said...

An interesting theme, looking forward to reading your posts :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, all the best to Jeremy. Thanks for sticking with him and helping with the A - Z Challenge!

MJ, A to Z Challenge Co-Host
Writing Tips
Effectively Human
Lots of Crochet Stitches


SK Anthony said...

A dystopian sci-fi set in Sydney? Teasers? oooooh! I look forward to reading them ;)

Best wishes for Jeremy. I hope he recovers soon!

J.L. Campbell said...

I guess I'll see you on the Challenge circuit come April.

Alex Hurst said...

Hope Jeremy feels better soon, and good luck on your challenge! 26 teasers seems like a lot, haha. But I'm game!

Alex Hurst, fantasy author in Kyoto, participating in Blogging A-Z April Challenge

Sophie Duncan said...

Good luck with your teasers. I hope you enjoy your A to Z. :)
Sophie
Sophie's Thoughts & Fumbles
Fantasy Boys XXX

Sheena-kay Graham said...

Can't wait to see the teasers Carol.

Andrea said...

Fun theme idea and way to step up to the plate Angels!!!

Kaet Wallace said...

What a fantastic idea.

The Daily Bern said...

I look forward to reading the teasers from your new novel. It sounds like a really fun way to get to know your work. Laughing at Life 2

Conlee said...

Thanks for the visit to my reveal. I love a good teaser; sounds fun and perhaps a bit challenging but that's the idea right? Good luck and happy to be participating for my first time. Conlee

Anonymous said...

This sounds totally intriguing. Nothing can be better than this to spike the interest of the reader.

Thanks for dropping by at my blog. Happy blogging.

- Kripali
(AJ's wHooligans)
Sumptuous Living
A2ZFiction

ViolaFury said...

@Caryolyn!

That sounds smashing! I am so sorry to hear that Jeremy is pulling out due to his ankle surgery. I hope he gets better soon! It's great that you and the rest of the Angels are going to pull together for him!

I am looking forward to reading your posts and I'll be checking up on the Being Nice list! Thanks so much for visiting! Mary aka ViolaFury on Twitter @ViolaFury www.homelesschroniclesintampa.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Oh, fun, fun!! I love dystopia sci-fi stuff!!

Carrie~Anne at That Dizzy Chick

MS said...

I shall have to come back and be teased. I love a good book. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Mary atThe View from my World

Unknown said...

You gals rock for watching Jeremy's back!! I love snippets, especially of dystopia/ sci fi! I think it's a great way of marketing a future release (which is what I'm all about in April, too:)

WriterlySam
Resident Bartender for the A to Z Theme Reveal Party!

Anna Tan said...

Oooo teasers sound like fun.

*waves at fellow minion* Hope Jeremy gets better soon :(

anna @ Deeply Shallow

Suzy said...

Sounds very exciting. Look forward to your teasers. Thanks for visiting my theme reveal.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a very interesting theme. I will look forward to those teasers.

Michelle Abbott said...

Great theme. I look forward to reading your teasers.

Jamie Dement (LadyJai) said...

Oh that sux about Jeremy! I hope he recovers very soon!
Your theme sounds really interesting. Good luck!
Jamie Dement (LadyJai)
My A to Z
Caring for My Veteran

Total Pageviews

I write like
Chuck Palahniuk

I Write Like by Mémoires, journal software. Analyze your writing!


A-Z APRIL CHALLENGE 2014

A-Z APRIL CHALLENGE 2014
SURVIVOR

THE PROTECTOR SERIES ON GOODREADS

C.M. Brown's books on Goodreads
He Came For Me He Came For Me (The Protector, #1)
reviews: 19
ratings: 20 (avg rating 3.30)

He Came for Mine He Came for Mine (The Protector, #2)
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 3.67)