WRITING PROGRESS

HE CAME FOR ME

BOOK ONE IN THE PROTECTOR SERIES

http://www.amazon.com/He-Came-Book-One-Protector/dp/1447875591/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1422879701&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=he+came+for+me+book+one+in+the+protector+serieshttps://www.smashwords.com/books/view/82996
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/he-came-for-me-book-one-in-the-protector-series-c.-m.-brown/1113030642?ean=2940011475573

HE CAME FOR MINE

 BOOK TWO IN THE PROTECTOR SERIES

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/82996         http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/he-came-for-mine?keyword=he+came+for+mine&store=ebook




Tuesday 11 March 2014

TEASER TUESDAY



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by

of Should Be Reading.
Anyone can play along!
Just do the following
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE ANY SPOILERS!
Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away!



You don't want to ruin the book for others! 

13607345 Beyond Earth 

(Book #1)

Hidden in the fabric of our own galaxy are five planets, anchored to Earth and thriving with life. Each one unlocks a secret to many destinies that bring seven brave warriors together to fight the ultimate evil set to destroy their existence.

Life for Adaminia was ordinary…and she hated ordinary. She always felt she was meant to do more. That opportunity presents itself when she follows a strange sound, gets sucked up into a wind tunnel, and spit out onto a hidden planet. Here she meets Joanie who reveals to her the truth about her real parents, the five hidden planets anchored to Earth, the murdered leaders, the missing heirs, and the role she will play in saving all mankind from extinction.


MY TEASER: 
 
The surrounding walls are black and as I turn in a circle to examine my surroundings, I realize that the door that was once behind me has disappeared and where it was is now just another black wall. I rub my eyes again to make sure I am seeing clearly. Where am I? Where did the door disappear too? How did they plant a tree in the floor? Where does the water go? How do I get out of here? Claustrophobia kicks in and I lean against one of the walls to keep myself from falling down.

Lagos, Arlene (2013-08-05). Beyond Earth (Beyond Earth Series) (Kindle Locations 45-48).  . Kindle Edition.


6 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Great teaser. It sounds like a good book. Come see my teasers from Retribution by Anderson Harp and Dangerous by Shannon Hale. Happy reading!

Tonja Drecker said...

Ug! Let her out of there! :) Great tension. . .and so many questions. I really enjoyed this teaser.

Natalie @ Book Lovers Life said...

This sounds good! Great tease and thanks for sharing :) http://bookloverslife.blogspot.ie/2014/03/teaser-tuesday-26.html

Lisa Mandina said...

Sounds like a major plot point to over come here!
Check out my Teaser.

fredamans said...

Sounds crazy and intriguing!

Unknown said...

Ohhh great teaser! Thanks for sharing. I love knowing what others reading and getting ideas.

Total Pageviews

I write like
Chuck Palahniuk

I Write Like by Mémoires, journal software. Analyze your writing!


A-Z APRIL CHALLENGE 2014

A-Z APRIL CHALLENGE 2014
SURVIVOR

THE PROTECTOR SERIES ON GOODREADS

C.M. Brown's books on Goodreads
He Came For Me He Came For Me (The Protector, #1)
reviews: 19
ratings: 20 (avg rating 3.30)

He Came for Mine He Came for Mine (The Protector, #2)
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 3.67)