WRITING PROGRESS

HE CAME FOR ME

BOOK ONE IN THE PROTECTOR SERIES

http://www.amazon.com/He-Came-Book-One-Protector/dp/1447875591/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1422879701&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=he+came+for+me+book+one+in+the+protector+serieshttps://www.smashwords.com/books/view/82996
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/he-came-for-me-book-one-in-the-protector-series-c.-m.-brown/1113030642?ean=2940011475573

HE CAME FOR MINE

 BOOK TWO IN THE PROTECTOR SERIES

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/82996         http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/he-came-for-mine?keyword=he+came+for+mine&store=ebook




Thursday 13 March 2014

JEREMY'S ANGELS


Don't you just love the badge! If awards were to be given out for the best badge for A-Z, I am sure this one would win!
Thanks Tara, for creating this awesome badge for us. 

Yes, I have taken on the challenge once again this year, 
as a minion for  
  

 My fellow Angels - Tara Tyler and River Fairchild 

Have been given our list 
And will be checking it more than twice 
To weed out those who don't play nice.


 Yes, as well as the devious sites
Who spam or have ulterior motives,
Included this year, will be 
Those who have not participated
By the first three letters.


So, beware and take the warning!
Or you might find your name
And site removed without learning,
What a great, rewarding game
 The A-Z Challenge can be
Each day,
Throughout the coming month of April!

*****

A to Z Team [2014]

Arlee Bird: Tossing it Out
Alex J. Cavanaugh: Alex J. Cavanaugh
Stephen Tremp: Author Stephen Tremp
Tina Downey: Life is Good
Damyanti Biswas: Amlokiblogs
Jeremy Hawkins: [Being Retro]
Nicole Ayers: The Madlab Post
M. J. Joachim: M. J. Joachim's Writing Tips
Heather M. Gardner: The Waiting is the Hardest Part
AJ Lauer: Naturally Sweet
Pam Margolis: An Unconventional Librarian

To take part in the A-Z Challenge for 2014 sign up here:

A TO Z CHALLENGE SIGN UP/LIST [2014]

 

Jeremy has also given us, 'Jeremy's Angels' 

a theme song! 




 

I think it's perfect, but I also like Rage Against the Machine, Matrix and Keanu Reeves, so I might be bias.

Carolyn

4 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I saw that! The badge is great. Nice poetic tribute to go with it.

L. Diane Wolfe said...

LOL - that's really cute.

Sheena-kay Graham said...

I definitely agree that those who don't play fair should get the boot. The badge looks amazing.

Anonymous said...

It is a great tag...and thanks for the stop by. I hope I made the cut (and I have my A-Z all planned out...not completely written yet though). Looking forward to April!

Leanne Ross ( readfaced.wordpress.com & @LeanneRossRF )

Total Pageviews

I write like
Chuck Palahniuk

I Write Like by MĂ©moires, journal software. Analyze your writing!


A-Z APRIL CHALLENGE 2014

A-Z APRIL CHALLENGE 2014
SURVIVOR

THE PROTECTOR SERIES ON GOODREADS

C.M. Brown's books on Goodreads
He Came For Me He Came For Me (The Protector, #1)
reviews: 19
ratings: 20 (avg rating 3.30)

He Came for Mine He Came for Mine (The Protector, #2)
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 3.67)