WRITING PROGRESS

HE CAME FOR ME

BOOK ONE IN THE PROTECTOR SERIES

http://www.amazon.com/He-Came-Book-One-Protector/dp/1447875591/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1422879701&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=he+came+for+me+book+one+in+the+protector+serieshttps://www.smashwords.com/books/view/82996
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/he-came-for-me-book-one-in-the-protector-series-c.-m.-brown/1113030642?ean=2940011475573

HE CAME FOR MINE

 BOOK TWO IN THE PROTECTOR SERIES

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/82996         http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/he-came-for-mine?keyword=he+came+for+mine&store=ebook




Wednesday 2 May 2012

INSECURE WRITER'S SUPPORT GROUP



FIRST WEDNESDAY OF THE MONTH 

IT IS TIME FOR 

INSECURE WRITER'S SUPPORT GROUP

To find out more about this group,
visit:
Alex J. Cavanaugh 
(The Ninja Captain)




It has been a huge month for me being part of the A-Z Challenge,  as I am sure it was for a lot of others out there!  But it was so worth it!  I am glad that I decided to participate, I contemplated it for a while before signing up though.

I am a bit late posting this today, I apologise, I am just really spent!

This month I was also hoping to complete my WIP ready for critique, but I got to the end and decided it needed more so I have extended the story on. Somehow amongst the challenge I was inspired and the extended version of the story just came to me.

So now I need to really settle down and concentrate on writing and complete the task. I have given myself a deadline of October for publication so I need to focus and stay on task!!!!


NOTE: PLEASE HELP!!!

 IF ANYONE OUT THERE KNOWS THE PERSON WHO HAS WON THE $10 AMAZON GIFT VOUCHER SHOWN ABOVE, CAN THEY PLEASE CONTACT HER AS SHE HAS NOT RESPONDED TO MY EMAIL!!

14 comments:

Lynn Proctor said...

i don't know if i am suppose to comment on the wed. support group days--but i just wanted to say congrats on the new ideas--that's always exciting when you think you are finished and more good stuff keeps coming!!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

You can do it!
And sorry, I don't know that person.

Unknown said...

Lynn of course you can comment on the bottom of IWSG. And thanks for the encouragement.

M Pax said...

Excellent on being inspired. That's always a wonderful thing. I need to get my fingers flying, too, if I'm going to get out two more books this year. Thanks a ton for adding my badge to your sidebar. Oh, and I can't wait to read your book later this year.

Unknown said...

Thanks Mary, Wow, 2 more books? I cannot fathom getting the time to completer 2 books in one year! Good for you!

Unknown said...

When inspiration strikes, go with it! It's awesome that you're so close. Congrats! October will be here in a flash.

Ciara said...

Sorry don't know her, but that is awesome about the new idea. Yay! Keep going.

Unknown said...

Thank Michael, yes possibly too soon!

Unknown said...

Thanks Ciara.

Morgan said...

Awesome! Time to buckle down and get it done! We're all rooting for you, CM! You are truly amazing! ;)

Jemi Fraser said...

It's so much fun when those ideas just pop into our heads! Love that feeling. Good luck with your deadline.

(And sorry, I don't know Valerie!)

Unknown said...

Thanks Morgan.

Unknown said...

Thanks Jemi.

Michael Offutt, Phantom Reader said...

Nice giveaway. Congratulations.

Total Pageviews

I write like
Chuck Palahniuk

I Write Like by Mémoires, journal software. Analyze your writing!


A-Z APRIL CHALLENGE 2014

A-Z APRIL CHALLENGE 2014
SURVIVOR

THE PROTECTOR SERIES ON GOODREADS

C.M. Brown's books on Goodreads
He Came For Me He Came For Me (The Protector, #1)
reviews: 19
ratings: 20 (avg rating 3.30)

He Came for Mine He Came for Mine (The Protector, #2)
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 3.67)