WRITING PROGRESS

HE CAME FOR ME

BOOK ONE IN THE PROTECTOR SERIES

http://www.amazon.com/He-Came-Book-One-Protector/dp/1447875591/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1422879701&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=he+came+for+me+book+one+in+the+protector+serieshttps://www.smashwords.com/books/view/82996
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/he-came-for-me-book-one-in-the-protector-series-c.-m.-brown/1113030642?ean=2940011475573

HE CAME FOR MINE

 BOOK TWO IN THE PROTECTOR SERIES

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/82996         http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/he-came-for-mine?keyword=he+came+for+mine&store=ebook




Thursday 31 May 2012

ARE YOU WRITING NOW?


Are you writing now? Accountability Group Sign Up
1. Patricia Lynne  9. C.M. Brown  
2. Marie Landry  10. M.J. Fifield  
3. Lor Rose  11. Mark Koopmans  
4. Gwen Tolios  12. Sydney Aaliyah  
5. Hywelalyn  13. Tammy J Rizzo  
6. Traci Kenworth  14. L.M. Murphy  
7. Travis Cottreau  15. Erica Cresswell  
8. Kathy Coleman  


HOSTED BY AT http://plbjourney.blogspot.com.au/




SO, HOW DID I GO WITH MY GOALS FOR MAY? YOU CAN FIND THE ANSWER BELOW:

1. Continue writing my WIP.
Yes, well I mean no, I seem to have a lot more to write than what I previously thought and I am still plodding along! Oh well!
     
 2. Finish the first draft.
Well as I seem to have a lot more to write, I haven't accomplished this point as yet. But, having a longer story is always good, so I don't really mind not completing this point.  

 3. Complete editing of the first draft.
As I am still writing now, this has also been made redundant! Not to worry!

 4.  Finish the critique of partner's work.
Yes, I did complete this task and sent her work back. Big claps!

5. Write to five review blogs to ask for a book review of first book.
I wrote to four, which is not too bad an effort.  

 6. Contact all followers of my Blog.
Out of 255 Followers, I contacted 130, so I suppose this wasn't too bad. I will catch up with the rest during this next month, hopefully!

MY GOALS FOR JUNE ARE:
  1. Of course number one priority is to complete my WIP
  2. Complete editing of first draft
  3. Contact the rest of my Blog followers, who I did not get to visit in May
  4. Participate in the Indie Blog Hop running 13th to 19th June
  5. Write to blogs to request reviews of first book 





18 comments:

Morgan said...

Loooooove your goals, CM... So inspiring! :D

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

You're doing good!
Glad I don't have to contact all of my followers. I could do it, but I'd be busy.

Gwen Gardner said...

I'm seeing a lot of goal-making in the blogosphere. I really need to do this, but...

Ciara said...

I need to check into the indie blog hop. That's great that you have extended your story. Congratulations on all your progress.

M.J. Fifield said...

I think if you're writing, then it's a win.

You've got a great set of goals for June. It makes my list look down right pathetic. Good luck with it!

Unknown said...

Thanks Morgan, I am sure you have a long list you wish to complete too for this month as well.

Unknown said...

You sure would Alex, but you do a great job of connecting with them anyway.

Unknown said...

I have found that it works for me. I stay on track and feel like I have accomplished what I have set out to do when I achieve the various goals on my list each month. And if I don't complete some of them,I try not to beat myself up, as I can see that I have completed others on the same list.

I have also found that Patricia and Gwen are very supportive! Which of course helps.

Unknown said...

Thanks Ciara.

Unknown said...

I will try to complete it and thanks for stopping my M.J.

michelle said...

Wow, you seem to have a do-able list of goals... this is such a great idea...

Unknown said...

Yes, Patricia came up with a very good idea, we all try to support one another as well. I find setting the goals each month keeps me motivated.

SweetMarie83 said...

Sounds like we're very much in the same boat, thinking we could complete our WIPs in May, but realizing they were longer than anticipated. I thought I only had a few chapters left to write, but at 95,000 words I'm realizing there are at least 2-3 chapters left. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and giving me encouragement. I hope you reach all your goals in June. Happy writing! :-)

Unknown said...

Thanks Marie, nice of you to return the visit.

Patricia JL said...

Congrats on the goals you reached. And eve if you didn't get through all your blog followers, wow for the number you did contract.

Unknown said...

Thanks Patricia, I did my best and I aim to visit the other 150 this month.

Unknown said...

Congrats on what you have accomplished and the best of luck on your goals for June! It's going to be a busy month, but a good kind of busy.

Malcolm Noble said...

Hey, you're so busy, I'm sure you don't need goals. Just enjoy it. Otherwise, it begins to feel like work!

Total Pageviews

I write like
Chuck Palahniuk

I Write Like by Mémoires, journal software. Analyze your writing!


A-Z APRIL CHALLENGE 2014

A-Z APRIL CHALLENGE 2014
SURVIVOR

THE PROTECTOR SERIES ON GOODREADS

C.M. Brown's books on Goodreads
He Came For Me He Came For Me (The Protector, #1)
reviews: 19
ratings: 20 (avg rating 3.30)

He Came for Mine He Came for Mine (The Protector, #2)
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 3.67)