WRITING PROGRESS

HE CAME FOR ME

BOOK ONE IN THE PROTECTOR SERIES

http://www.amazon.com/He-Came-Book-One-Protector/dp/1447875591/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1422879701&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=he+came+for+me+book+one+in+the+protector+serieshttps://www.smashwords.com/books/view/82996
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/he-came-for-me-book-one-in-the-protector-series-c.-m.-brown/1113030642?ean=2940011475573

HE CAME FOR MINE

 BOOK TWO IN THE PROTECTOR SERIES

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/82996         http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/he-came-for-mine?keyword=he+came+for+mine&store=ebook




Thursday 10 May 2012

FIRST REVIEW OF HE CAME FOR ME


Emily of Doodle's Book Blog has posted a review of  
on her site:

Doodle's Book Blog

 


If any of you are interested - visit Emily's site to read the review.  While you are there enter the competition she is hosting to win a free copy of He Came For Me!


This is the first review of my work and I must say, I am glad I got the nerve up to request one. 

Thank goodness the result was more than good, 
to quote Emily - 'I LOVED IT'

One cannot ask for more than that!

 Thank you Emily!
Your review was very much appreciated!

Doodle's Book Blog

IS A 

SUPPORTER 

of








21 comments:

Michael Offutt, Phantom Reader said...

Off to read your review!

Unknown said...

Okay! Thanks for stopping by Michael!

Lynn Proctor said...

wow what a wonderful review--congrats!

Tonja said...

Good for you. I think that would take a lot of courage. Sounds like you wrote a great book. I'll nudge my teen in its direction. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Lyn. It has given me confidence to push ahead!

Unknown said...

Nice of you to drop by Tonja and thanks!

Ciara said...

Fantastic review. Congratulations!!!!

Empty Nest Insider said...

Just wanted to say "hi," and thank you for following me! Congrats on your book, and I look forward to reading the review over the weekend! Julie

Anonymous said...

I'm on my way over to check it out!

Unknown said...

That was a really nice review. Congrats! That must help you drive to finish your next manuscript. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Ciara.

Unknown said...

Thanks for repaying the visit Julie, and thank you for the Congrats!

Unknown said...

Thanks Stephen!

Unknown said...

Yes, it gave me lots of confidence. I have been putting off requesting reviews, but as this one was so good, I am feeling stronger and would be able to cope better with possible rejection!

Morgan said...

Ooo... must go check it out! So great, CM! :D

Doreen McGettigan said...

That was a great review, Congratulations!

Unknown said...

I couldn't be more happy with the review Morgan.

Unknown said...

Thanks Doreen.

Elise Fallson said...

On my way there...

Tara Tyler said...

how awesome! so happy for you! reviews are scary!
checking out your links!

Unknown said...

Great.

Total Pageviews

I write like
Chuck Palahniuk

I Write Like by Mémoires, journal software. Analyze your writing!


A-Z APRIL CHALLENGE 2014

A-Z APRIL CHALLENGE 2014
SURVIVOR

THE PROTECTOR SERIES ON GOODREADS

C.M. Brown's books on Goodreads
He Came For Me He Came For Me (The Protector, #1)
reviews: 19
ratings: 20 (avg rating 3.30)

He Came for Mine He Came for Mine (The Protector, #2)
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 3.67)