WRITING PROGRESS

HE CAME FOR ME

BOOK ONE IN THE PROTECTOR SERIES

http://www.amazon.com/He-Came-Book-One-Protector/dp/1447875591/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1422879701&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=he+came+for+me+book+one+in+the+protector+serieshttps://www.smashwords.com/books/view/82996
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/he-came-for-me-book-one-in-the-protector-series-c.-m.-brown/1113030642?ean=2940011475573

HE CAME FOR MINE

 BOOK TWO IN THE PROTECTOR SERIES

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/82996         http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/he-came-for-mine?keyword=he+came+for+mine&store=ebook




Monday 9 April 2012

A - Z CHALLENGE - LETTER 'I'



THE STORY CONTINUES:

Indecision jaded key liaisons, meaning no one purpose

qualified. Regardless, systematic tactical undergoing’s

ventured with xtreeme youthful zest, apparently before

correct devices engineered for guile, happened.




THE WORLD OF AIDENSDEIN FROM -

THE PROTECTOR SERIES:

Intimant moments happen between the two main characters

 making for a hot, steamy experience for readers to enjoy.




Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by
of Should Be Reading.
Anyone can play along!
Just do the following:
    • Grab your current read
    • Open to a random page
    • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE ANY SPOILERS!
(make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away!
You don't want to ruin the book for others!

Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants
can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
So keeping to the theme of the
A - Z Challenge
I have decided to select a teaser from a book
starting with the letter :
INNER DEMONS BY SARRA CANNON
http://sarracannon.com/
 BLURB:
        Becoming a Demons cheerleader was the last thing Harper Madison expected when she moved to the small town of Peachville. Now that she's an official member of the squad, her training can begin. Only, this is no normal group of cheerleaders. Harper isn't there to learn dances and cheers. She became a cheerleader in order to finally learn how to control the magic inside.

The Peachville Demons cheerleading squad is really a training ground for a powerful coven of witches called the Order of Shadows. The training opens up a new world for Harper. It's a world of beauty and magic beyond her wildest dreams, but also a world of pressure and impossible expectations.

A world where every secret hides an even darker secret.
Now heres my TEASER:

I swallowed hard. Hopefully there would be no more deaths. I wasn't sure my sanity could survive it.
Sarra Cannon. Inner Demons (Kindle Locations 399-400). Dead River Books.

39 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I think my brain gets twisted trying to read those.

Cherie Reich said...

Awesome teaser! And I love the description and cover art for Inner Demons.

Sarah Tokeley said...

A Demons cheerleader? Now that's something different :-)

Deniz Bevan said...

That's a great teaser! Ooh, so many books out there to add to our wishlists!

Unknown said...

Hey, how do you think mine feels! Or are you saying I am twisted???

Unknown said...

Yes, it is quite good, I agree.

Unknown said...

Oh well I suppose Buffy the Vampire Slayer started there, didn't she?

Unknown said...

Yes, there seems to be!

Duncan D. Horne - the Kuantan blogger said...

Hi Carolyne Brown! I can't believe it but we are doing the same thing for our A-Z challenge - the paragraph where each word begins with a letter of the alphabet, in order! It's a great challenge isn't it? Check mine out too!

This is me, Duncan D. Horne, visiting you from the A-Z challenge, wishing you all the best throughout April and beyond.

Duncan In Kuantan

Unknown said...

Thankyou for letting me know, I will definately be over to see your stuff!!

Nick Wilford said...

I only realised in your second sentence up there what was going on! That's tough to do every day, I'm impressed.

I was under the impression there was enough pressure and nastiness in the cheerleading world as it is, without demons being involved!

Lynn Proctor said...

oh yeah---cheer-leading might even be worse than the dancing world-;)--very interesting, what you are doing with the a-z

Lovey Dovey Books said...

Love the teaser! I haven't started reading the second book in the series yet :)

Thanks for checking out my TEASER!

Kathy Martin said...

I haven't heard of this book but it does sound like something I would enjoy. Happy reading!

Unknown said...

I love the blurb! It sounds like a great YA novel.

Excellent theme for A to Z - very ambitious!

Michelle :)
www.michelle-pickett.com/blog

The Shadow Realm said...

Love this series! It's so good :) Great teaser

Irish said...

Yeah...I can see how lots of deaths could be bad for ones sanity. Hopefully she doesn't have to face too much of it. Thanks for stopping by my teaser.

My teaser is from Grave Mercy and can be found here

Jen said...

Creepy teaser!! Thanks for stopping by my TT. Following back

Sherri Lackey said...

Perhaps the subtitle of the book should have been: The Secret Lives of Cheerleaders. lol Good choice for a teaser!

Tamara Narayan said...

This teaser is giving me a flashback of the movie The Craft. Sounds good.

J.C. Martin said...

Cool 'I' post! Thanks for popping by my blog!

J.C. Martin
A to Z Blogger

nutschell said...

great teaser! would definitely make me interested in picking up the book:)
Happy A-Zing!
Nutschell
www.thewritingnut.com

Amy said...

This book sounds interesting. Great teaser. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Unknown said...

Glad that I impressed you Nick. Thanks for stopping by.

Unknown said...

Dancing world. Ah yes, my daughter was involved in Ballet, Jazz, Tap and Hip Hop for many, many years. I now it well!

Unknown said...

Thanks for visiting hope to hear from you soon.

Unknown said...

I am glad that it interested you Kathy, thanks for stopping by.

Unknown said...

Thanks Michelle.

Unknown said...

Thanks for checking out my Tuesday Teaser:
The Shadow Realm
Irish
Jen Witch
Sherri Lackey
and
Tamara Naryan

Unknown said...

Thanks.C.J. for checking out my post.

Unknown said...

I am glad that you enjoyed it Nutschell and thanks for the well wishes for the A-Z Challenge.

Unknown said...

Thanks Amy for stopping by.

Sharkbytes said...

Is that snippet at the beginning something you are writing? I'm trying to visit all the A-Z Challenge Blogs this month.

Michael Offutt, Phantom Reader said...

I like intimate. Intimate is good. The movie "Eyes Wide Shut" is about intimacy. With cred like Stanley Kubrik...everyone should use this.

Unknown said...

Hi Sharkbytes, the first little snippet is just for the A-Z Challenge, but the writings about Aidensdein refer to the world in my books.

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by Michael.

Carina Olsen said...

Interesting teaser ;) Hope you enjoy this book :D
Thank you for commenting on my Teaser Tuesday. <3
Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

Laya said...

That sounded ominous... and interesting. Good teaser! ^_^

Thanks for stopping by at my blog.

Deepali said...

Oh, is it very light and frothy?
Thanks for visiting :)
Dee from e-Volving Books

Total Pageviews

I write like
Chuck Palahniuk

I Write Like by MĂ©moires, journal software. Analyze your writing!


A-Z APRIL CHALLENGE 2014

A-Z APRIL CHALLENGE 2014
SURVIVOR

THE PROTECTOR SERIES ON GOODREADS

C.M. Brown's books on Goodreads
He Came For Me He Came For Me (The Protector, #1)
reviews: 19
ratings: 20 (avg rating 3.30)

He Came for Mine He Came for Mine (The Protector, #2)
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 3.67)