WRITING PROGRESS

HE CAME FOR ME

BOOK ONE IN THE PROTECTOR SERIES

http://www.amazon.com/He-Came-Book-One-Protector/dp/1447875591/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1422879701&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=he+came+for+me+book+one+in+the+protector+serieshttps://www.smashwords.com/books/view/82996
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/he-came-for-me-book-one-in-the-protector-series-c.-m.-brown/1113030642?ean=2940011475573

HE CAME FOR MINE

 BOOK TWO IN THE PROTECTOR SERIES

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/82996         http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/he-came-for-mine?keyword=he+came+for+mine&store=ebook




Tuesday 3 April 2012

A - Z CHALLENGE - LETTER 'D'






http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/

THE STORY CONTINUED:

Defying end figures, Griggs helped intended joint kickbacks leave mainland niches, opposing packaged quibs, resuming standard tolls under very well xplained yields, zoning accountability before calculations.


WORLD OF AIDENSDEIN FROM -
The Protector Series:
Dracular, yes his name is mentioned and discussed! A reason for the mythical legend of Dracular's existence is given - sorry can't disclose too much! But we humans do like to make up stories!

Dean, is the annoying younger brother of the main lead character, he embarasses his sister at every opportunity as all younger brothers love to do! He is only a young teenager when the story begins, but as time moves on his part may possibly play a bigger role in the story?


CONTACT THE MAIN ORGANISER OF THIS
BLOG HOP HERE:

ALEX J. CAVANAUGH !






YES IT IS THE FIRST WEDNESDAY OF THE MONTH
TIME FOR THE INSECURE WRITER'S
SUPPORT GROUP POST

AND IN THE THEME OF

A - Z CHALLENGE

I SUPPOSE I SHALL
POSTABOUT






‘DIRECTION’

IT STARTS WITH






‘D’


 Does anyone else feel like you are loosing direction in your writing or have so many projects going on at once that you are unsure which to work on at any given time?

Well I seem to be following a path of confusion!

I know I say I like to keep busy, but I think I have far too much going on!

At the moment I am enjoying the A - Z Challenge, completing my second draft of my second book, putting togeher an outline for a totally different story, an idea that received a lot of good comments during the Platform Campaign. Rachel does use inspiring prompts!  I have also taken on a promise to critique a book for a new friend, which don't get me wrong I am also enjoying!

The thing is I am getting so involved with all of these projects that I am getting the feeling that I may not be devoting (there's another 'D' word) , enough time to what really is important!

So you may ask what is most important to me then?

I would have to say my husband, who thinks I am having an affair with someone on the internet - Wow the possibilities could be endless! But seriously it would be my WIP!

But I think I have far too many distractions that keep me from it - then I begin to wonder why am I being distracted (D word) so easily, I know why -  I have an addictive personality and at the moment I am addicted to Blogging! I know I have mentioned this before, but I enjoy it!

Now I am just rambling, so I will stop!
But please answer me and let me know if all of these things are leading me to my destiny as I go?




23 comments:

Lynn Proctor said...

i hear ya--the other night, i even gave up a foot rub, because i was reading blogs!---great post :)

Unknown said...

Wow. That is an impressive A to Z sentence! Are you doing that every day?

Lisa said...

This is an interesting challenge. I wish you luck.

P/S I'm your new follower

Suze said...

Hi, C.M., priorities can be difficult to sort. Good luck -- and thanks for the visit!

Elizabeth Mueller said...

Hi fellow IWSGer! Oh, yes, I need to find my mental direction with marketing. At one time, I used to think that editing was such a drag compared to writing. HA! That all changed after my book was picked up and not it's marketing! :O


Elizabeth

A to Z co-host

Margo Kelly said...

Ah! Distraction is the D word I struggle with!! haha.

Morgan said...

DISTRACTION! Ugh! I think the blogging world is the biggest distraction from me... I love commenting and reading people's blogs... *sigh* Great post! :D

Unknown said...

Oh, I don't think I could give up a foot rub to blog!

Unknown said...

Yes, I am Rachel, I have also sent you an email.

Unknown said...

Thank Lisa, and welcome to my Blog!

Unknown said...

Yes they can be and thanks for dropping by Suze.

Unknown said...

Yes Elizabeth, I find it hard to find the balance and I find that I justify the blogging as marketing, but it is also nice to mix with people doing the same and that is distracting. Thanks for dropping in.

Unknown said...

It is nice to know I am not the only one!

Unknown said...

Thanks Morgan.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

My wife has begun to wonder about my intense blogging habits as well.
I know I'm spread thin, but I'm enjoying it.

Unknown said...

Yes, I will need to spend a bit more time with him, I think!

Patricia JL said...

I definitely know how you feel. I have a bunch of WIPs and sometimes I get overwhelmed thinking about how they all need to be polished and revised. Usually, that's when I tell myself to calm down and pick one thing to work on.

Sarah Tokeley said...

I'd like to know the answer to that question too - I can't seem to concentrate on anything long enough to finish it!

Unknown said...

I try spend time on everything, a little on one, move on to the next and so on, but I get distracted so easily!

Unknown said...

Exactly!

Empty Nest Insider said...

It is easy to get distracted and lose direction. Your husband sounds adorable! Julie

Sylvia said...

If I was a younger person, I probably would have been diagnosed with ADD. Right now I have one rule. I do one thing that I have to do each day, and then I just let my ADD take over for the rest. I get such a lot done during days like this!

Sarah said...

Wow! This post was full of different D-words (the good kind). Two characters and an inspiring end post. Sounds like you have a plateful of things to do but, honestly, you're making it look easy especially with how versatile these A to Z posts are.

Total Pageviews

I write like
Chuck Palahniuk

I Write Like by MĂ©moires, journal software. Analyze your writing!


A-Z APRIL CHALLENGE 2014

A-Z APRIL CHALLENGE 2014
SURVIVOR

THE PROTECTOR SERIES ON GOODREADS

C.M. Brown's books on Goodreads
He Came For Me He Came For Me (The Protector, #1)
reviews: 19
ratings: 20 (avg rating 3.30)

He Came for Mine He Came for Mine (The Protector, #2)
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 3.67)