WRITING PROGRESS

HE CAME FOR ME

BOOK ONE IN THE PROTECTOR SERIES

http://www.amazon.com/He-Came-Book-One-Protector/dp/1447875591/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1422879701&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=he+came+for+me+book+one+in+the+protector+serieshttps://www.smashwords.com/books/view/82996
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/he-came-for-me-book-one-in-the-protector-series-c.-m.-brown/1113030642?ean=2940011475573

HE CAME FOR MINE

 BOOK TWO IN THE PROTECTOR SERIES

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/82996         http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/he-came-for-mine?keyword=he+came+for+mine&store=ebook




Wednesday 10 October 2012

MY FRATERFEST CHALLENGE WINNER





For my challenge for Fraterfest I asked participants to guess what would happen at the end of an excerpt I posted from my newly released book He Came For Mine, Book Two in 'The Protector Series,' I was intending to give away one free ebook copy to the closest answer.
 


 So here is a little more of the excerpt, showing what actually did take place between Seb and Jazz.


Seb pulled me into his arms and kissed me trying to comfort me, trying to stop my crying.  I kissed him back.

Our kisses became more intense and soon we were stripping away each others clothes, as we looked to comfort one another.  Our passion rose and as my back arched, Seb slipped himself into me.  He carried me across the room with my legs wrapped around his muscular torso, until he found a comfortable position, eventually placing me down across the top of the desk, brushing everything off with a clash to the floor.

Immediately he began thrusting against me.  I squealed with delight and leaned into his body, my teeth protruding to bite into his neck.  At the same instant Seb found a vein on my wrist and as we continued to bring one another to ecstasy we took each other’s blood!

Afterwards, we lay together on the day lounge, wrapped in each others arms.  Our pent up emotions somewhat released with our furious lovemaking.


Although no one actually guessed this scenario, I have decided the closest answer amongst the entrants came from:


Unable to bear her pleading (and realizing that he couldn't give her up anyway), Seb vows that he won't separate her from Auron and he'll find some way to protect her at Aidensdein.

Ta da!

Barbara did actually state that Seb could not give her up. 

Congratulations Barbara, I will contact you via email soon!
Carolyn




2 comments:

Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer said...

Very cool! Thanks again Carolyn and congrats Barbara!

Unknown said...

Really enjoyed the Fraterfest Kimberly, thanks for allowing me to be one of the challenge hosts.

Total Pageviews

I write like
Chuck Palahniuk

I Write Like by MĂ©moires, journal software. Analyze your writing!


A-Z APRIL CHALLENGE 2014

A-Z APRIL CHALLENGE 2014
SURVIVOR

THE PROTECTOR SERIES ON GOODREADS

C.M. Brown's books on Goodreads
He Came For Me He Came For Me (The Protector, #1)
reviews: 19
ratings: 20 (avg rating 3.30)

He Came for Mine He Came for Mine (The Protector, #2)
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 3.67)