WRITING PROGRESS

HE CAME FOR ME

BOOK ONE IN THE PROTECTOR SERIES

http://www.amazon.com/He-Came-Book-One-Protector/dp/1447875591/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1422879701&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=he+came+for+me+book+one+in+the+protector+serieshttps://www.smashwords.com/books/view/82996
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/he-came-for-me-book-one-in-the-protector-series-c.-m.-brown/1113030642?ean=2940011475573

HE CAME FOR MINE

 BOOK TWO IN THE PROTECTOR SERIES

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/82996         http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/he-came-for-mine?keyword=he+came+for+mine&store=ebook




Wednesday, 20 February 2013

SHE SAID WHAT?



Happy Blogoversary Elise and Michelle!

Bonus Words: twist, cheek, buzz, honour, grey, champagne, tango, vomit



Panel 1: 

M: "Quick Elise! Grab the rope!"

E"I can't run in these heels."
Clop! Clop! Clop!



  


Panel 2: 

M: "You're looking a little grey down there Elise. Are you trying to do the tango with that rope?"

E:  "Can you catch me, if I try to twist myself up?"







Panel 3


V"A damsel in distressI bet my honour that I will be able to help!"









Panel 4:


Buzzzzzzz!





























Panel 5:  

M: "I think I'm going to vomit!"






Panel 6:


E: What is that you got there on your cheek, Michelle?


M:  "I think I need to toast not just our blogervesary, but our lucky escape!
 Let's get a glass or two of champagne."

Panel 7 

E:  "The 9th hole is this way Michelle!"


Dinosaur: "There goes a couple of good friends.  I guess it is up to me to pull the Vingbat out of the drink."

11 comments:

Elise Fallson said...

This was so cute Carolyn, thanks for the laugh and great use of the bonus words! I definitely could use that glass of champagne right about now. :D

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Just think how silly they will be by the eighteenth hole!

laughingwolf said...

lol... too funny! ;)

michelle said...

Vingbat? Is he in the puddle of champagne? LOL.
Thanks for taking part in the blog hop Carolyn.
I've had such a good laugh reading the entries!

S.P. Bowers said...

This is so much fun! I love your comments. Even with the same buzz words and pictures we all get such different ideas.

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Vingbat - LOL! Now that's an original name.

Nick Wilford said...

That was a lot of fun! I like the word "Vingbat". :)

Texas Playwright Chick said...

*laughing* Vingbat? Love the inventiveness of that!

Melissa said...

This was great. Even after their catastrophe, they still want to toast to their blogoversaries. LOL!

Mark Means said...

'Vingbat'...I like that. Good job! :)

Nancy LaRonda Johnson said...

Now I've got to look up Vingbat. They're celebrating an escape, but did they really escape? :)

Total Pageviews

I write like
Chuck Palahniuk

I Write Like by Mémoires, journal software. Analyze your writing!

A-Z APRIL CHALLENGE 2014

A-Z APRIL CHALLENGE 2014
SURVIVOR

THE PROTECTOR SERIES ON GOODREADS

C.M. Brown's books on Goodreads
He Came For Me He Came For Me (The Protector, #1)
reviews: 19
ratings: 20 (avg rating 3.30)

He Came for Mine He Came for Mine (The Protector, #2)
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 3.67)