WRITING PROGRESS

HE CAME FOR ME

BOOK ONE IN THE PROTECTOR SERIES

http://www.amazon.com/He-Came-Book-One-Protector/dp/1447875591/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1422879701&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=he+came+for+me+book+one+in+the+protector+serieshttps://www.smashwords.com/books/view/82996
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/he-came-for-me-book-one-in-the-protector-series-c.-m.-brown/1113030642?ean=2940011475573

HE CAME FOR MINE

 BOOK TWO IN THE PROTECTOR SERIES

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/82996         http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/he-came-for-mine?keyword=he+came+for+mine&store=ebook




Wednesday 12 December 2012

EXPRESS YOURSELF


Hosts
and
And the question this week is:
What would be your dream winter getaway? 
 I can understand that some people may like to vacation in a tropical paradise, but as I live this lifestyle every day of my life, (are you jealous?), I would prefer to venture to the snow and sip hot chocolate (or something a little stronger), around a log fire in a private chalet somewhere in the alps.
Although I am hopeless at skiing, I do like being around the snow, dressing up in layers of clothing and also undressing and cuddling up in bed under layers of clothing with my husband, would be a dream winter vacation for me.
What would be yours? 

8 comments:

Sheena-kay Graham said...

I just want to go visit Japan. I've never left my island of Jamaica before and that's one place I really want to visit. No matter the weather. I can get the urge to go somewhere snowy when you live somewhere sunny. I've always been nervous to because I'm truly scared of the cold. And too much snow. And blizzards. Yeah.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I don't live in the tropics but I'd still take the snow any day!

Unknown said...

Sheena-kay - Jamaica would be a nice place to live, lucky you. Japan, hmm, after the tsunami, I am not so sure.

Unknown said...

Alex - It is nice to rug up and play in the snow.

Carol Kilgore said...

I would really prefer summer year-round. We almost have that here in San Antonio, but not quite. That said, I love to play in the snow, too. So maybe someplace where the mountains meet the sea and there's snow on the beach.

Jackie said...

Yep, I'm jealous! hehe

Laura Clipson said...

Exactly the same for me, a nice cabin somewhere snowy!

Unknown said...

Carol - It is funny how most of us choose the opposite climate to where we live.

Jackie - Ha, ha!

Laura - Sounds good!

Total Pageviews

I write like
Chuck Palahniuk

I Write Like by MĂ©moires, journal software. Analyze your writing!


A-Z APRIL CHALLENGE 2014

A-Z APRIL CHALLENGE 2014
SURVIVOR

THE PROTECTOR SERIES ON GOODREADS

C.M. Brown's books on Goodreads
He Came For Me He Came For Me (The Protector, #1)
reviews: 19
ratings: 20 (avg rating 3.30)

He Came for Mine He Came for Mine (The Protector, #2)
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 3.67)