WRITING PROGRESS

HE CAME FOR ME

BOOK ONE IN THE PROTECTOR SERIES

http://www.amazon.com/He-Came-Book-One-Protector/dp/1447875591/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1422879701&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=he+came+for+me+book+one+in+the+protector+serieshttps://www.smashwords.com/books/view/82996
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/he-came-for-me-book-one-in-the-protector-series-c.-m.-brown/1113030642?ean=2940011475573

HE CAME FOR MINE

 BOOK TWO IN THE PROTECTOR SERIES

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/82996         http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/he-came-for-mine?keyword=he+came+for+mine&store=ebook




Friday 8 November 2013

HOW I MISS YOU BLOGFEST

The Second Annual Oh, How I Miss You Blogfest! 

November 8, 2013 - hosted by Andrew Leon, Alex J. Cavanaugh, and Matthew MacNish
eremy Hawkins. Jeremy
The bloggers we really miss…and the ones we would really miss!

Do you have a couple blogger buddies who aren’t posting as often? Those who’ve pulled back and seem absent from the blogging world? Do you have blogger buddies you are grateful they are still around and would miss if they vanished? Now is your chance to show your appreciation and spotlight them!

On November 8, list one to three bloggers you really miss and one to three bloggers you would miss if they stopped blogging. Then go leave a comment on those blogs.

Our blogger friends are special – time to let them know!

A choice of blogger friend whom I would miss if he gave up blogging entirely,  is Jeremy Hawkins (Retro Zombie.  Jeremy, is a co-host of the A-Z Challenge and designs all the logos for challenge each year. 
He has a quirky personality and is a genuine person, with a witty sense of humour which makes me laugh.


Elise Fallson would be another blogger I would miss if she decided not to take part anymore. She is someone very special and has a heart of gold, (and I only know her through this experience)! I know that she is busy in her world of writing at the moment, she is close to releasing her first novel and has not been as active with her blogging as she once was. Don't you disappear Elise!


It goes without saying that Alex Cavanaugh would also be another choice and I am sure a lot of bloggers would agree! We really appreciate all you do Alex! But unfortunately I must apologize, I have no photo of the man, as he keeps his face hidden to our world. Ha, ha......lol!





13 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Thanks, Carolyn! You can always post a photo of Mini-Alex.
Jeremy is my best blogger buddy and I would miss him as well. And Elise is all kinds of cool, because we wouldn't have Mini-Alex without her.

Anonymous said...

Yes, yes and yes - 3 wonderful bloggers on this list!

Jeremy [Retro] said...

Thank you so much, it makes what I do all worth it... big hug out to you. We all strive to be better people and it is awesome to know in our lives we can do it!!

David P. King said...

Jeremy would be missed by me for sure! He may not know it, but I think his blog is a fantastic place to visit when there's no Walking Dead to watch, which is most of the time. :)

Rachna Chhabria said...

Great choices. I will miss these bloggers too.

L. Diane Wolfe said...

The blogging world might collapse without Alex.

Philip Verghese 'Ariel' said...

Hi Carolyn,
Nice that you brought out the name of Jeremy Hawkins, he is miserably missing!!! LoL, I think after the A to Z hectic time!!! Lol.
Hope he will be back soon
Thanks for sharing this
Best
Phil

Matthew MacNish said...

Elise is the very best! I miss her too.

Sherry Ellis said...

Great choices! I agree with all three of them!

Rhonda Albom said...

I would miss Elise and Alex as well, although neither was on my list, they probably should have been.

Elise Fallson said...

Well you managed to get my eyes all watery. Thank you Carolyn, wish I could reach through this monitor and hug you. <3

Sheena-kay Graham said...

Alex is our super blogger. He would definitely be missed. Elise is such a fun person and definitely one to choose for this fest. Not a reader of Jeremy's but if you'd miss him, he must be something.

Andrew Leon said...

Good choices!
(Sorry I'm so late getting here. I actually thought I'd finished visiting all the blogs on Saturday, but I guess I missed a few.)

Total Pageviews

I write like
Chuck Palahniuk

I Write Like by Mémoires, journal software. Analyze your writing!


A-Z APRIL CHALLENGE 2014

A-Z APRIL CHALLENGE 2014
SURVIVOR

THE PROTECTOR SERIES ON GOODREADS

C.M. Brown's books on Goodreads
He Came For Me He Came For Me (The Protector, #1)
reviews: 19
ratings: 20 (avg rating 3.30)

He Came for Mine He Came for Mine (The Protector, #2)
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 3.67)