WRITING PROGRESS

HE CAME FOR ME

BOOK ONE IN THE PROTECTOR SERIES

http://www.amazon.com/He-Came-Book-One-Protector/dp/1447875591/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1422879701&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=he+came+for+me+book+one+in+the+protector+serieshttps://www.smashwords.com/books/view/82996
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/he-came-for-me-book-one-in-the-protector-series-c.-m.-brown/1113030642?ean=2940011475573

HE CAME FOR MINE

 BOOK TWO IN THE PROTECTOR SERIES

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/82996         http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/he-came-for-mine?keyword=he+came+for+mine&store=ebook




Tuesday 4 February 2014

INSECURE WRITER'S SUPPORT GROUP

 
IT IS TIME FOR 

INSECURE WRITER'S SUPPORT GROUP
To find out more about this group,
visit:
(The Ninja Captain)
at

TO SIGN UP TO BE PART OF THIS MONTHLY MEME, JUST FOLLOW THIS LINK:

 THIS MONTH THE CO-HOSTS ARE:


 
 Well, I have just  re-entered my name to the very large Insecure Writer's Support Group list, now I am number 311. Yes, I was naughty and just didn't post for a couple of months, of course I had legitimate excuses, but that is the rule, for those who don't know and we all accept it.

I have had a few life ups and downs recently, unfortunately mostly downs, but hopefully there won't be too many more. I think I have had enough for now, and I must add, it is good to be back.

This group of supportive writers is one of the most caring, considerate and dare I say 'supportive' networks available on the web and I think everyone should pat themselves on the back for the outstanding way we give our time, words of encouragement and helpful advice to one another. It is certainly something very special.

Although I have said this many times, as have many others, thanks again Alex, for founding this meme and for continuing to be our host! We certainly appreciate it.

******

http://dlcruisingaltitude.blogspot.com.au/




Hosted by
D.L. HAMMONS


Another support group set up by D.L. Hammons for bloggers is The Blog Blitz. Did you know it is close to having its first birthday!

Wow, how time flies!

This group joins together on random occasions to give certain persons on the list a bit of a well needed boost when life gets in the way of their motivation.

It is great to have new and old friends visit, to just say hi, helping to pick your spirits up out of the doldrums.

Why not take the time to visit D.L. Hammons at Cruising Altitude and join the Blog Bitz Team and share some love around on the big world web!   You get to meet new friends and catch up with others you may not of heard from in a while.

A great way to rekindle a lost friendship!


 Thanks for the visit. I hope you come again.

Carolyn





 

16 comments:

Shah Wharton said...

I'm a privileged member of both; the writing community online is the best! :)

shahwharton.com

Joylene Nowell Butler said...

So glad you're back in the swing of things, Carolyn. I get where you're coming from, but won't bore you with the details. Have a super great day.

Hart Johnson said...

I missed a couple months, too. I've been scatter-brained since about September--I think it is releasing a serial--takes ALL my extra processing and leaves me to scramble on all other fronts.

It IS nice to have supportive friends for the process, though!

Brandon Ax said...

It is great to have this group. I always love the feeling of knowing I am not alone in my troubles and ups as a writer.

Cathrina Constantine said...

To bad to hear you've had more downs than ups, Carolyn. I blame it on the weather around Buffalo for my downs. I pray you'll get more ups in the near future!!

Cathrina Constantine said...

I left a prior comment but it didn't post, HUH? Well I will repeat. I'm sorry to hear you've had more downs than ups, Carolyn. I blame it on the weather around Buffalo, stormy. Anywho I pray you have more ups!! Keep plugging!

Molly/Cece said...

I hope you see more ups now. I hope that starts today. Happy IWSG day! Welcome back.

Rachna Chhabria said...

Its nice that you posted for the IWSG. Hope all the downs turn into ups soon :)

Sheena-kay Graham said...

IWSG is amazing. D.L. has a good thing going.

---Greetings from a February IWSG Cohost.

Karen Elizabeth Brown said...

I, too, was naughty at one time and had my name removed from the list. But I'm back also and am meeting new people at IWSG.

I think your blog is beautiful! The colors are gorgeous (purple is my favorite color) and I like the layout.

Nice to meet you!

TL said...

The writing blogoshpere is one of the most supportive places I've found anywhere! And Alex and IWSW are a huge part of that.

I hope everything turns to ups for you. :)

Sheena-kay Graham said...

Sorry you got knocked but at least you're back and I'm glad to welcome you back to IWSG. The Blitz is a great way to meet new bloggers and help others.

---Greetings from a February IWSG Cohost.

Unknown said...

Thanks to all who left the lovely supportive comments and for visiting.

It is good to be back.

Hey Hart, I noticed you were at the bottom of the list with me.

Sheena-kay, I bet you have done an exceptional job as co-host!

Stephen Tremp said...

Bummer you got dropped. I didn't know if you didn;t post then you get da' boot. I'll be sure to post every month.

Gina Gao said...

IWSG sounds like a really nice group! Hope you get more ups soon.

www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

Nicole said...

Alex and DL are both great people and writing resources!

Total Pageviews

I write like
Chuck Palahniuk

I Write Like by Mémoires, journal software. Analyze your writing!


A-Z APRIL CHALLENGE 2014

A-Z APRIL CHALLENGE 2014
SURVIVOR

THE PROTECTOR SERIES ON GOODREADS

C.M. Brown's books on Goodreads
He Came For Me He Came For Me (The Protector, #1)
reviews: 19
ratings: 20 (avg rating 3.30)

He Came for Mine He Came for Mine (The Protector, #2)
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 3.67)