WRITING PROGRESS

HE CAME FOR ME

BOOK ONE IN THE PROTECTOR SERIES

http://www.amazon.com/He-Came-Book-One-Protector/dp/1447875591/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1422879701&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=he+came+for+me+book+one+in+the+protector+serieshttps://www.smashwords.com/books/view/82996
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/he-came-for-me-book-one-in-the-protector-series-c.-m.-brown/1113030642?ean=2940011475573

HE CAME FOR MINE

 BOOK TWO IN THE PROTECTOR SERIES

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/82996         http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/he-came-for-mine?keyword=he+came+for+mine&store=ebook




Tuesday 21 January 2014

TEASER TUESDAY

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by

of Should Be Reading.
Anyone can play along!
Just do the following
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE ANY SPOILERS!
Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away!



You don't want to ruin the book for others!


11735983 Insurgent 

(Divergent #2)

Grca_badge_winner
Fighting for survival in a shattered world… the truth is her only hope.

The thrillingly dark sequel to No. 1 New York Times bestseller, DIVERGENT.

I have done bad things. I can’t take them back, and they are part of who I am.

Tris has survived a brutal attack on her former home and family. But she has paid a terrible price. Wracked by grief and guilt, she becomes ever more reckless as she struggles to accept her new future.

Yet if Tris wants to uncover the truth about her world, she must be stronger than ever… because more shocking choices and sacrifices lie ahead.

MY TEASER:

I have been waiting for hours to ask that question. I fell asleep and dreamed that I was chasing Tobias through Dauntless headquarters. No matter how fast I ran he was always just far enough ahead of me that I watched him disappear around corners, catching sight of a sleeve or the heel of a shoe.

Page 342, Paragraph 3. Insurgent, Book 2, Divergent Series by Veronica Roth

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I seriously need to start this series. Great teaser! :)

Here's mine

Kirsty @ StudioReads

Sandra Nachlinger said...

I've been seeing this series everywhere! Guess I'd better read it.
My Teaser is from REFLECTIONS OF MAMIE.

fredamans said...

I need to read this series, I feel so behind the times now!

Sheena-kay Graham said...

Insurgent! Glad you chose this book.

Total Pageviews

I write like
Chuck Palahniuk

I Write Like by Mémoires, journal software. Analyze your writing!


A-Z APRIL CHALLENGE 2014

A-Z APRIL CHALLENGE 2014
SURVIVOR

THE PROTECTOR SERIES ON GOODREADS

C.M. Brown's books on Goodreads
He Came For Me He Came For Me (The Protector, #1)
reviews: 19
ratings: 20 (avg rating 3.30)

He Came for Mine He Came for Mine (The Protector, #2)
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 3.67)