WRITING PROGRESS

HE CAME FOR ME

BOOK ONE IN THE PROTECTOR SERIES

http://www.amazon.com/He-Came-Book-One-Protector/dp/1447875591/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1422879701&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=he+came+for+me+book+one+in+the+protector+serieshttps://www.smashwords.com/books/view/82996
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/he-came-for-me-book-one-in-the-protector-series-c.-m.-brown/1113030642?ean=2940011475573

HE CAME FOR MINE

 BOOK TWO IN THE PROTECTOR SERIES

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/82996         http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/he-came-for-mine?keyword=he+came+for+mine&store=ebook




Thursday 15 November 2012

EXPRESS YOURSELF & CHERIE REICH'S COVER RELEASE

This week our hosts Dani and Jackie have asked for us to show a picture /photo of our working area and explain a little about what we do while at this site!



This is my area of the house in which I spend an awful lot of time writing my novels, blogging, answering emails and reading.

The room is open to the lounge room and the kitchen, so I keep involved with the family life surrounding me

I can duck my head around the corner and watch whatever is on the TV as I sit at my computer.  Sometimes I will take my laptop and chill on the big lounge chairs and watch a movie, but mostly I sit at my desk, the main reason is my chair is just so comfortable!  

 THE NIGHTMARE COLLECTION
BY 
CHERIE REICH
COVER RELEASE!

A legend is hungry tonight.

A child monster will get its first taste of blood in Nightmare at the Freak Show. Four friend will enter the forest on December night, but only one can survive in Once Upon a December Nightmare. Almost ten years after Cassie's December nightmare, the monster awakens to hunt again in Nightmare Ever After.
Forthcoming late November 2012
Add to Goodreads!

9 comments:

Nick Wilford said...

Your desk looks awesome! I'm totally jealous. Those books above your head must make for great inspiration.

Congrats to Cherie! Sounds like a great collection.

Thanks again for the tag, BTW. My post is up!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Excited for Mary!
Your desk is so clean an organized. Want to come organize mine?

Laura Clipson said...

That does look like a comfortable chair! Your desk is much tidier than mine, thanks for sharing!

Tess Julia said...

Looks like a lovely spot to work! Mine gets buried under "to do" piles :)

Cherie Reich said...

Your writing space is awesome! I love the bookshelves above it!

And thank you so much for mentioning my cover art! That's so sweet!

Thanks, Nick!

L.G. Keltner said...

I love your work area! That's the kind of work area I'd like to have one day. And Alex is right. It's super organized.

Jackie said...

Love your writing area. It's perfect!

Yolanda Renée said...

Great work area. Totally my kind of spot!

Kimberlee Turley said...

Laughing at your printer sitting on your desk. Mine is so big too and takes up so much space!

Total Pageviews

I write like
Chuck Palahniuk

I Write Like by MĂ©moires, journal software. Analyze your writing!


A-Z APRIL CHALLENGE 2014

A-Z APRIL CHALLENGE 2014
SURVIVOR

THE PROTECTOR SERIES ON GOODREADS

C.M. Brown's books on Goodreads
He Came For Me He Came For Me (The Protector, #1)
reviews: 19
ratings: 20 (avg rating 3.30)

He Came for Mine He Came for Mine (The Protector, #2)
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 3.67)