WRITING PROGRESS

HE CAME FOR ME

BOOK ONE IN THE PROTECTOR SERIES

http://www.amazon.com/He-Came-Book-One-Protector/dp/1447875591/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1422879701&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=he+came+for+me+book+one+in+the+protector+serieshttps://www.smashwords.com/books/view/82996
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/he-came-for-me-book-one-in-the-protector-series-c.-m.-brown/1113030642?ean=2940011475573

HE CAME FOR MINE

 BOOK TWO IN THE PROTECTOR SERIES

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/82996         http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/he-came-for-mine?keyword=he+came+for+mine&store=ebook




Monday 10 September 2012

WHAT'S YOUR CHOCOLATE?


What's Your Chocolate?

Hosted by

 M. Pax, Laura Eno, Brinda Berry
and Ciara Knight.
Do you love chocolate? Does the very word make you drool with anticipation? Then be sure to join us on September 10th for the “What’s Your Chocolate?” Blogfest and tell us all about it!
Post about your favorite chocolate – what it means to you, where and when you indulge, a favorite memory – anything chocolate-related.


Chocolate is definitely my comfort food!
I remember when I was young,


My Dad would bring home from work a large family block of chocolate,
When he though we had been behaving well,
We would sit in the lounge
and share the chocolate out amongst us.

My grandmother would pay a visit for dinner to my parents house every Thursday evening, and once again we would share a Cadbury Family Block of Chocolate!

Sometimes the bars were filled with fruit and nuts and other times, caramel, but I preferred the plain milk chocolate blocks!

As an adult, my favourite chocolate is


Ferrero Rocher!

 I like to eat them with a cup of tea at night, and as a desert after dinner! 

But of course not every night,
I would be as big as a house! 

Cannot go past 
chocolate coated strawberries,
especially with a 
glass of champagne!

Oh,and I also have a soft spot 
for Homemade Chocolate Fudge!



As you can see
I really do like 
Chocolate!

23 comments:

michelle said...

I'm not a big fan of chocolate. Funny enough, I also remember the big chocolate slabs my Dad would bring home as a Friday evening treat...
Ferrero Rocher also features in my " non-chocolate post" (I know that sounds strange...) :)

M.J. Fifield said...

This chocolate blogfest is making me rather hungry. I'm going to have to stop for some chocolate donuts on my way to work this morning.

Unknown said...

Yes, I visited your site and read your post Michelle, very clever!

Unknown said...

Not one for donuts, but chocolate croissants, I'll be in!

Anonymous said...

Have yo say anything Cadbury is might tasty! Its a family favorite around this house.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I bet those are rich...

D.G. Hudson said...

Yes, I'd agree, you really like your chocolate. What's not to like about Ferrero Rocher? Those are Christmas treats at our house. . . The photos do give a visual prompt, don't they.

Thanks for the visit at my blog and the follow.

Tim VanSant Writes said...

I love the idea of a family sharing a chocolate bar after dinner. What a great memory.

Unknown said...

Ohh my you have just made me crave for chocolate coated strawberries, hmmmm! Love this blogfest!

Christine Rains said...

Mmm, homemade fudge. I wish I had the ingredients to make it now! Growing up, I always preferred the plain milk chocolate too. Now that I'm older, I like a few different things, but nothing beats a Cadbury bar. So good!

Unknown said...

Yes, the old Cadbury Family Block is a bit of a treat!

Unknown said...

Actually, the Ferrero Rocher are Christmas treats here too!

Unknown said...

Well, honestly sometimes there were a few arguments if the dividing of the treat was a little unequal!

Unknown said...

Yes, it was a good idea, lots of fun!

Unknown said...

You are a girl with similar tastes!

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

That was a delicious post. I also have a soft spot for homemade chocolate fudge. Mmmm mmm.

It's great to meet you through the chocolate blogfest.

xoRobyn

Ciara said...

It must of been so exciting waiting for that piece of chocolate. We have so much now days, but I think we lost that joy that we had before instant gratification became the norm.

Unknown said...

Nice to meet you too and thanks for the visit!

Unknown said...

Yes, it was so exciting waiting for my Dad to dish out the chocolate. He would play little games and torment us as much as he could before giving my sister and I our share!

Anonymous said...

Too much chocolate for me!! Although, I can appreciate a ferrero once in a blue moon.

Retta said...

I haven't had homemade chocolate fudge in ages... sounds divine.
I loved your memories of chocolate that revolved around family time. :-)

Tyrean Martinson said...

Chocolate shared is the best way to eat chocolate - I remember doing that when I was a kid, and I do that with my kids . . .it makes it last longer.

Marta Szemik said...

I love Ferrero! We have a tradition at our home that everyone gets a box on Christmas.

Total Pageviews

I write like
Chuck Palahniuk

I Write Like by Mémoires, journal software. Analyze your writing!


A-Z APRIL CHALLENGE 2014

A-Z APRIL CHALLENGE 2014
SURVIVOR

THE PROTECTOR SERIES ON GOODREADS

C.M. Brown's books on Goodreads
He Came For Me He Came For Me (The Protector, #1)
reviews: 19
ratings: 20 (avg rating 3.30)

He Came for Mine He Came for Mine (The Protector, #2)
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 3.67)