WRITING PROGRESS

HE CAME FOR ME

BOOK ONE IN THE PROTECTOR SERIES

http://www.amazon.com/He-Came-Book-One-Protector/dp/1447875591/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1422879701&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=he+came+for+me+book+one+in+the+protector+serieshttps://www.smashwords.com/books/view/82996
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/he-came-for-me-book-one-in-the-protector-series-c.-m.-brown/1113030642?ean=2940011475573

HE CAME FOR MINE

 BOOK TWO IN THE PROTECTOR SERIES

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/82996         http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/he-came-for-mine?keyword=he+came+for+mine&store=ebook




Tuesday 7 August 2012

TEASER TUESDAY



It is time once again for:

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by

http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com/
of Should Be Reading.
Anyone can play along!
Just do the following
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE ANY SPOILERS!
Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away!


You don't want to ruin the book for others! 

Rise from Darkness 

Rise from Darkness 

  (Battle for Souls #1)






BLURB:

Alexander Lorre gives new meaning to the term “tormented teen”. He’s a newly fallen angel, which means he has the self-control of a three-year-old, the hormones of a teenager and the strength of an angel. When he rescues Gaby Moore from drowning, the chemistry between them is undeniable. With a local demon threatening Gaby’s life, he struggles to find a balance between remaining close enough to protect her but distant enough to control his desires.

As danger draws closer, Gaby uncovers shattering secrets that will lead to an ultimate choice. Will she fight alongside her father, an earthbound hunter killing fallen angels and demons, give into the demon blood coursing through her veins and join the demon world, or save the man she loves from both? The first two choices damn her, but the last one could destroy them all
.



MY TEASER FOR THIS WEEK:

Arms encircled her chest and jerked her back down into the dark sea. Water flooded her mouth. She scratched at the vise around her middle. It couldn’t end like this. She swore she heard a sinister laugh reverberate around her. Despite the sting of the salt, she tried to focus in the murky water. Four shapes spun around her, all in different sizes. Monsters, from her dreams. They were real.
Knight, Ciara  (2012-03-18). Rise From Darkness (Kindle Locations 157, 158-161). Turquoise Morning Press. Kindle Edition.

40 comments:

starryeyedjen said...

Great teaser! I haven't heard of this one before, but you've definitely piqued my interest! I always love a good battle for my soul. :)

Thanks for sharing & for stopping by my teaser from Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake. Happy Tuesday! :D

Trish said...

ooh. creepy! i don't want anything rising from the darkness!

Thanks for checking out my tease!

Trish - My TT

Ari Lee said...

I love the cover. And great teaser, it certainly piqued my interest. Thanks for sharing.

My TT

Paulita said...

Yikes. I'm assuming she gets away, or the book ends here. Here's Mine

Unknown said...

Oh, man. That's an afflictive teaser! That poor girl.

Cate Masters said...

Eerie teaser! Love the cover.

Melissas Eclectic Bookshelf said...

Oh, scary! This sounds like a heart pumping read!

Thanks for stopping by My Teaser Post!

♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

Cathy De Los Santos said...

I'd be scared right about now. Great teaser. Thanks for stopping by my Teaser

gautami tripathy said...

Interesting teaser!

My tuesday teaser is from Firefly Beach by Meira Pentermann

Unknown said...

YIKES! monsters from your dreams! and the sensory details are awesome :)

MY TT
http://maryellenbrady.com/2012/08/06/tuesday-teaser-the-brahms-deception-by-louise-marley/

Ink in the Book said...

Oh yes. This. is. a good choice. Love it! The author is magnificent:)

Unknown said...

I am also having trouble putting the book down and am finding myself staying up late reading, Enjoying the story immensely!

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by Trish!

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by LisNoir, glad you like it!

Unknown said...

Nope, that little tease was from near the beginning.

Unknown said...

Thanks, glad you like it.

Unknown said...

But she does get away!

Unknown said...

Glad you liked it Cate!

Unknown said...

Yes it is quite stimulating all the way through! Thanks for returning my visit!

Unknown said...

Thanks Cathy for returning my visit and leaving a comment!

Unknown said...

Yes, I agree with you the description and sensory details are quite stimulating!

Thanks for dropping by.

Unknown said...

Thanks, I am glad that you like it!

michelle said...

This sounds really creepy... guarantee.d to give me the heebie-jeebies! LOL

M Pax said...

Ooo, great teaser.

I love the cover and title of your upcoming book. Looks great.

Unknown said...

Awesome teaser. Love Angel books. Thanks for the blurb. Sounds Interesting and my kind of read. Adding to my Check out list. Thanks for stopping by my TT.

Have a great week.
My Teaser Tuesday

Ciara said...

Oh, my!! It's my book?!? You just made one awful day amazing! Of course, compared to Gaby's life, mine was easy. :)

This scene was one of the most challenging I've ever written. Now, I love it. Thank you so much for sharing a teaser of my book.
Ciara

Vanessa said...

O, nice teaser!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Sabina said...

Great teaser!

Thanks for stopping by my TT =)

Karen and Gerard said...

Great teaser! Thanks for stopping by ours.

Unknown said...

It isn't as creepy all the way through!

Unknown said...

I am glad that I have tempted you.

Unknown said...

Yes it is your book Ciara! I am glad to have made your day a little better!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the return visit and I am glad you like my Teaser.

Unknown said...

That is okay, thanks for making the return journey!

cleemckenzie said...

I always enjoy these teasers! Thanks for this spooky one.

nutschell said...

oooh creepy and yet fascinating at the same time. I love that teaser. Makes me want to read more!
Nutschell
www.thewritingnut.com

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by, I am glad you like the teaser!

Unknown said...

I am glad you like it and thanks for dropping in!

Jenn said...

Wow, I'm intrigued! It kind of creepy but I love it. Great teaser!
Thanks so much for passing by my blog!

Cherie Reich said...

Wow! Fantastic teaser! Especially that last line!

Here's my TT.

Total Pageviews

I write like
Chuck Palahniuk

I Write Like by Mémoires, journal software. Analyze your writing!


A-Z APRIL CHALLENGE 2014

A-Z APRIL CHALLENGE 2014
SURVIVOR

THE PROTECTOR SERIES ON GOODREADS

C.M. Brown's books on Goodreads
He Came For Me He Came For Me (The Protector, #1)
reviews: 19
ratings: 20 (avg rating 3.30)

He Came for Mine He Came for Mine (The Protector, #2)
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 3.67)