WRITING PROGRESS

HE CAME FOR ME

BOOK ONE IN THE PROTECTOR SERIES

http://www.amazon.com/He-Came-Book-One-Protector/dp/1447875591/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1422879701&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=he+came+for+me+book+one+in+the+protector+serieshttps://www.smashwords.com/books/view/82996
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/he-came-for-me-book-one-in-the-protector-series-c.-m.-brown/1113030642?ean=2940011475573

HE CAME FOR MINE

 BOOK TWO IN THE PROTECTOR SERIES

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/82996         http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/he-came-for-mine?keyword=he+came+for+mine&store=ebook




Friday 17 February 2012

Karina Lawrence – Silver Linings Tag Questions


Here are my answers Karina, but repeating my last statement when I posted my last group of answers , I am not tagging anyone else. If anyone out there would like to answer my original questions you are welcome to do so, I will include them at the end of this blog!
1. Favourite all-time top five movies?
Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, (I loved the book too!), Startrek, Startrek, Startrek, Twilight (Yeah, I know, but I have the courage at least to admit it), Final Fantasy.

2. Best music to write to?
Muse

3. Mornings or nights?
Night person here, I like the quiet of the house when everyone is sleeping!

4. What made you want to write in the first place?
One day I woke up from a restless night’s sleep and had a story in my head that I just had to put down on paper!

5. Do you have regrets or do you not believe in them?
No, I don’t think I have any regrets, I just take life as it comes, the good with the bad. But I must admit, my life hasn’t been too bad so far, fingers crossed.

6. Where's your favourite place in the whole world (real or fictional)?
The beach, I just love the feel of the sand between my toes, the sound of the waves, the wind and the salty, smell of the sea.

7. What song(s) make you sing along or get up and dance, no matter where you are?
This question is similar to one I asked, so I better make the answer a good one I
suppose. Hysteria by Muse.




   8. Cats or dogs?
Dogs it is, unfortunately I am allergic to cats. Living with a red face the size of a balloon and puffy, watery eyes is not pleasant, so cats are out! But that doesn’t stop any cats from rubbing their sleek, little bodies against mine, they are such evil creatures, it seems that take pleasure causing me discomfort!

9. One thing you can't write without (favourite pen, picture of your family, lucky smurf figurine? the weirder the better)?
This might turn a few of my followers off, but I like to sit on the toilet and draft my stories in peace and quiet. Sorry for my truthfulness, if it offends!

10. What's your proudest moment?
There have been many! But if your question focuses on writing, I would have to say
the day the first copy of my paperback arrived in the post!       
 
11. One day of true love or all the riches in the world?
I’m a romantic, it has to be true love!
Here are my original 11 questions:


1. How do the stories you write about come into fruition?
2. Do you think you are the type of person who plans for every eventuality, or do you prefer to
live life how it comes, without any organisation?
3. What is your favourite song?
4. Do you sing it loudly to yourself?
5. Are you still friends with anyone you went to secondary school with?
6. What would be your dream job?
7. How often do you speak with your sibblings?
8. If you were an animal what creature would you like to be? Use your imagination.
9. I love eating boiled eggs for breakfast, what is your favourite food?
10. What piece of technology could you not live without?
11. Do you have a favourite piece of furniture? 1. How do the stories you write about come into fruition?


You are welcome to join in amongst the fun! Although this Campaign is keeping me busy, I would only be playing 'The Sims' or Diablo if I wasn't participating. Yeah, I'm a geek, I admit it!

No comments:

Total Pageviews

I write like
Chuck Palahniuk

I Write Like by Mémoires, journal software. Analyze your writing!


A-Z APRIL CHALLENGE 2014

A-Z APRIL CHALLENGE 2014
SURVIVOR

THE PROTECTOR SERIES ON GOODREADS

C.M. Brown's books on Goodreads
He Came For Me He Came For Me (The Protector, #1)
reviews: 19
ratings: 20 (avg rating 3.30)

He Came for Mine He Came for Mine (The Protector, #2)
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 3.67)