WRITING PROGRESS

HE CAME FOR ME

BOOK ONE IN THE PROTECTOR SERIES

http://www.amazon.com/He-Came-Book-One-Protector/dp/1447875591/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1422879701&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=he+came+for+me+book+one+in+the+protector+serieshttps://www.smashwords.com/books/view/82996
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/he-came-for-me-book-one-in-the-protector-series-c.-m.-brown/1113030642?ean=2940011475573

HE CAME FOR MINE

 BOOK TWO IN THE PROTECTOR SERIES

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/82996         http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/he-came-for-mine?keyword=he+came+for+mine&store=ebook




Tuesday 24 March 2015

TEASER TUESDAY



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by

of Should Be Reading.
Anyone can play along!
Just do the following
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE ANY SPOILERS!
Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away!


You don't want to ruin the book for others!


13616077 Junked

I'm Penny. I'm 17-years-old. And for the first time in my life I've met a guy who gets me. I mean really gets me. Sees through me like I'm a pane of cracked glass. And believe me, from the outside looking in, my pane is head-on-collision cracked. His name is Red. I've only just found him. And already some preternatural bitch wants him dead. No. She's not a vampire. My life is nothing if not original. Come closer, I'm not safe anywhere and I need to whisper ... apart from the book's opening pages, this is the only time I get to speak to you directly ... and I'm terrified that the vibe I'm giving off is too sane ... you see, that preternatural bitch I just mentioned has creatures everywhere ... listening. If they discover I haven't fallen out of a crazy tree and hit every branch on the way down, they're going to whisper junk into my head and change me forever. If that happens, who's going to watch Red's back? Look, wherever you are right now on this totally junked planet ... find a way to enter my world and watch my back ... who knows, if you close your eyes tight and SCREAM at your Kindle I might hear you ... then open one eye ... peer around ... the way people are looking at you? ... that's how they look at me all the time ... 


MY TEASER:


If worst comes to worst, I’m going to call the police,” said Catherine, feeling for her mobile in her pocket. “You heard what Erin told us. Any sign of the law and there could be a blood- bath. That woman is capable of taking on a frickin army. The only person who might … just might be able to stop her is Penn,” said Peter. “And only if she makes it to Stonehenge with the tambourine by sun up tomorrow,” added Catherine.

Brent, Boyd (2012-01-16). Junked (A Paranormal Adventure/Romance) (Kindle Locations 5302-5307). The Author's Cut. Kindle Edition.

5 comments:

Stormi said...

Never heard of this one but it sure sounds weird and interesting. :)

Stormi
Tuesday Teaser

Unknown said...

Interesting....I love the cover! I may need to check this out. Here is my tt: http://www.readinggrrl.com/2015/03/teaser-tuesday_24.html

Sandra Nachlinger said...

Not my kind of book, but it sounds interesting. Unusual cover.
My Tuesday post features DEVIOUS.

fredamans said...

I'm totally intrigued!

Unknown said...

I'm with Freda. Very intrigued! I like the blurb too and how the author presents the character!

My TT - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/03/24/teaser-tuesdays-107-southern-heat-by-david-burnsworth/

Total Pageviews

I write like
Chuck Palahniuk

I Write Like by Mémoires, journal software. Analyze your writing!


A-Z APRIL CHALLENGE 2014

A-Z APRIL CHALLENGE 2014
SURVIVOR

THE PROTECTOR SERIES ON GOODREADS

C.M. Brown's books on Goodreads
He Came For Me He Came For Me (The Protector, #1)
reviews: 19
ratings: 20 (avg rating 3.30)

He Came for Mine He Came for Mine (The Protector, #2)
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 3.67)