WRITING PROGRESS

HE CAME FOR ME

BOOK ONE IN THE PROTECTOR SERIES

http://www.amazon.com/He-Came-Book-One-Protector/dp/1447875591/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1422879701&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=he+came+for+me+book+one+in+the+protector+serieshttps://www.smashwords.com/books/view/82996
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/he-came-for-me-book-one-in-the-protector-series-c.-m.-brown/1113030642?ean=2940011475573

HE CAME FOR MINE

 BOOK TWO IN THE PROTECTOR SERIES

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/82996         http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/he-came-for-mine?keyword=he+came+for+mine&store=ebook




Wednesday 4 June 2014

INSECURE WRITER'S SUPPORT GROUP

 
IT IS TIME FOR 

INSECURE WRITER'S SUPPORT GROUP
To find out more about this group,
visit:
(The Ninja Captain)
at

TO SIGN UP TO BE PART OF THIS MONTHLY MEME, JUST FOLLOW THIS LINK:

 THIS MONTH THE CO-HOSTS ARE:
  C. Lee McKenzie, Tracy Jo, Melanie Schulz, and LG Keltner!

JUNE, already! I know I seem to repeat similar statements each month, over and over, but hey, where the hell is this year going?

May flew by for me, I did engaged in a little blogging, but mostly I have been kept busy writing, Forces of Mist, which still has quite a way to go, but I must admit, I am happy where it is headed.

This week at work, we are being visited by an auditor, which, even though he is a pretty nice guy, does seem to cause stress in the workplace. Also, my classroom was sadly trashed by a group of students, who gained access through an unobservant teacher, booking the adjoining room to use lap top computers!

I came back to the room to find chairs placed under tables, lap top computers left unsecured around the room, graffiti, my resource books scattered around the room and now the windows won't open! I am wondering if the darling children, (left unsupervised) super glued them shut, or somehow jammed the locks! 

I am not a happy camper! lol!

But, I must add, once reported, my principal and line manager jumped up to the mark and addressed the issue immediately!

The adjoining room has been taken from the bookings sheet and the security issue is being addressed. I only hope my windows will soon be fixed, or I will end up baking in the demountable when summer comes.

Carolyn



 

11 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Glad Forces of Mist is coming along.
Sorry your classroom was trashed. What is wrong with kids?

L. Diane Wolfe said...

How terrible! They'll probably never catch those students, either.

TBM said...

Super glued the windows? Kids are funny. I hope they're fixed soon. And good luck with your WIP.

Anonymous said...

Yikes! It's good you got that mess straightened out and I hope you do get the windows open. I hear this summer was supposed to be cooler, but so far it's been muggy and uncomfortable already.

Unknown said...

Tell me about it! The year is nearly half gone already. I'm going to take a few deep breaths now and hope that makes June pass more slowly.

Glad your managers are on the ball and sorting the issues out.

Arlee Bird said...

My wife's a kindergarten teacher and she has really been stressed this year. Unfortunately she brings a lot of that stress home and lays it on me and that's tough. I would have never thought kindergarten students could be so bad, but she tells me the craziest stories about what her kids do.

Hope things slow down for you for the summer, but don't count on it.

Lee
Tossing It Out

Unknown said...

Thanks to all of you who stopped by. The issue at work is being resolved and as a bonus I am getting new furniture. Wippee! My room hasn't had an update for about seven years!

Also a locksmith is coming to look at the windows. I am overjoyed!

Nick Wilford said...

Maybe the kids just got carried away, although there's no excuse for vandalising. It could have been worse, they could have thrown a firebomb in there! I agree this year is moving fast!

Elise Fallson said...

That's horrible! Sorry you have to go through that, kids can be so dumb and destructive. Hope the locksmith will get your windows sorted quickly.

Nicole said...

"Busy with writing" is always a good place to be. ;) Sorry about the classroom though - yikes!

Cherie Reich said...

Glad to hear you're making progress on writing, but that's terrible about your classroom being vandalized!

Total Pageviews

I write like
Chuck Palahniuk

I Write Like by Mémoires, journal software. Analyze your writing!


A-Z APRIL CHALLENGE 2014

A-Z APRIL CHALLENGE 2014
SURVIVOR

THE PROTECTOR SERIES ON GOODREADS

C.M. Brown's books on Goodreads
He Came For Me He Came For Me (The Protector, #1)
reviews: 19
ratings: 20 (avg rating 3.30)

He Came for Mine He Came for Mine (The Protector, #2)
reviews: 2
ratings: 3 (avg rating 3.67)