1. Continue writing my WIP.
Yes, well I mean no, I seem to have a lot more to write than what I previously thought and I am still plodding along! Oh well!
2. Finish the first draft.
Well as I seem to have a lot more to write, I haven't accomplished this point as yet. But, having a longer story is always good, so I don't really mind not completing this point.
3. Complete editing of the first draft.
As I am still writing now, this has also been made redundant! Not to worry!
4. Finish the critique of partner's work.
Yes, I did complete this task and sent her work back. Big claps!
5. Write to five review blogs to ask for a book review of first book.
I wrote to four, which is not too bad an effort.
6. Contact all followers of my Blog.Out of 255 Followers, I contacted 130, so I suppose this wasn't too bad. I will catch up with the rest during this next month, hopefully!
MY GOALS FOR JUNE ARE:
- Of course number one priority is to complete my WIP
- Complete editing of first draft
- Contact the rest of my Blog followers, who I did not get to visit in May
- Participate in the Indie Blog Hop running 13th to 19th June
- Write to blogs to request reviews of first book